Skip to content

IFollow issues.

Comments

• @bookertease said:
    Working on the iPhone but something wrong. The team in blue look more likely to score, so there must be a glitch

I’m sure the referee will be able to sort that out in the second half.

• On Saturday the iPhone app would only let me have audio and even that packed up ten minutes before the final whistle.

• I got in with about 12 minutes to go in 1st half.

• Lino watching on ifollow to?

• @niebieski said:
    Disappointed the club haven't sorted out my ifollow query. I've given my working login to my son but my mother and I will have to miss the match.

Not much club staff can do for tonight after your 7.01pm message. Need to plan ahead more to get each ST recorded against an email address before next match. Email Ben via [email protected]

• Had three agents try to sort it out, tried everything they suggested made no difference, after which they concluded it was an iFollow issue and not mine. Suddenly started working in the 2nd half, just as Watford scored.

• @adamspark said:
    Had three agents try to sort it out, tried everything they suggested made no difference, after which they concluded it was an iFollow issue and not mine. Suddenly started working in the 2nd half, just as Watford scored.

There was a tweet someone posted that said it was quite a widespread ifollow issue.

• @Malone said:
    There was a tweet someone posted that said it was quite a widespread ifollow issue.

I had exactly the same issue last week as well, except no agent responded and the problem remained for the whole match.

• @AlanCecil said:

@niebieski said:
    Disappointed the club haven't sorted out my ifollow query. I've given my working login to my son but my mother and I will have to miss the match.

Not much club staff can do for tonight after your 7.01pm message. Need to plan ahead more to get each ST recorded against an email address before next match. Email Ben via [email protected]

I originally emailed yesterday lunchtime and again today (to Ben as he's been nothing but helpful in the past). It's more me venting as I had a feeling today would be special and it's the first match I haven't been able to watch with my family.

Hopefully it will be sorted for the weekend.

• Ifollow is a disgrace. Felt sorry for those who didn’t have the sky option. Not good enough.

• @Chris said:

@bookertease said:
    Working on the iPhone but something wrong. The team in blue look more likely to score, so there must be a glitch

I’m sure the referee will be able to sort that out in the second half.

Christradamus

• edited October 2020

Considering it likes to trumpet itself as having the fifth biggest league in the world, the EFL’s digital offering is actually worse than many non-league clubs have got in place.

I know there are a number of clubs that don’t use it and you have to wonder if the ‘Worldwide Phenomenon’ deserves better than the shonky EFL platforms (websites and iFollow). iFollow in particular feels at the moment like an under-resourced company intranet effort being pressed into a level of action it simply can’t cope with.

• @arnos_grove said:
    Considering it likes to trumpet itself as having the fifth biggest league in the world, the EFL’s digital offering is actually worse than many non-league clubs have got in place.

I know there are a number of clubs that don’t use it and you have to wonder if the ‘Worldwide Phenomenon’ deserves better than the shonky EFL platforms (websites and iFollow). iFollow in particular feels at the moment like an under-resourced company intranet effort being pressed into a level of action it simply can’t cope with.

I don’t know if it’s a worldwide problem. I’ve never had an issue with it in the States. But, to be sure, the EFL could be doing better than they are.

• On my laptop it seems to always work...on my phone hit and miss. Glad I'm not paying for it at the moment!

• @Wendoverman said:
    On my laptop it seems to always work...on my phone hit and miss. Glad I'm not paying for it at the moment!

In fairness, you have booted in £20 or so a game through your season ticket, so you are doing really!

• sssssh @Malone if Mrs W finds out the true costs....

• The club have assigned my daughter’s ticket to another email so hopefully we can watch on 2 devices now.

• If anyone has emailed [email protected] and not had a response, it's worth giving the club a call. My emails ended up in the Junk Mail folder, a call had them found and sorted out.

• The Food Standards Agency......?

• Is that cos when iFollow starts to buffer it makes you feel sick.....?

• It is a dog's dinner.

• I’m sure you’re jesting @Ozzie_the_Relaxed (and I can’t think quickly of any food puns). The logo on my tiny iPhone screen is hard to decipher but a penny to a squid it’s Football Supporters Association.

• At the risk of (a) angering people and (b) setting myself up for disaster tomorrow I have not had iFollow issues this season. In the past audio would drop, more to do with link to the ground than iFollow than my iFollow connection it would seem.

Audio commentary on an iPhone now seems much more reliable and video on an iPad has so far worked every time despite purchasing the pass just 30 mins before kick off.

Don’t know if it is because I purchase rather than use a ST code (live in Northern Ireland so not been able to attend as much as I used to) that the process seems relatively easy.

My main criticism is that there is no casting support to get the display onto a big screen.

• I have a 100M plus broadband connection too, which is not unusual these days, but wonder if that helps too

• iFollow via VirginM350 has been superb for me this season, surpassing the non-HD red button Sky coverage. Admittedly my TV’s inbuilt browser stopped complying after the first couple of games, but the trusty laptop and a decent HDMI cable has ensured continuity of coverage chez Onlooker

• Please work today...please work!!

• edited October 2020

1hr before kick off, looks to be working.
    Good news.

• I'm still being asked for £10.