Skip to content

Match day thread: Norwich

Comments

• We are getting some awful decisions ftom refs aren't we. Definate penalty

• Wheeler and Thompson playing well today.

• Is it me or we’ve been the better side here?

• @JohnBoy said:
    Is it me or we’ve been the better side here?

If you ignore the first 10mins where we took an absolute battering, then yes.
    We've had a couple of magnificent little spells of play.

• Quintilla needs some attention I think...

• This ref wants fucking shooting.

• Adeniran is absolutely class

• Classic refereeing isn’t it? Let the bigger team get away with niggle after niggle after niggle and then talk to two of our players.

• Adeniran is a phenomenal player.

• No booking for a deliberate elbow to Adeniran’s head. I hope we put in a formal complaint against this guy.

• @JohnBoy said:
    Adeniran is a phenomenal player.

He's looking excellent today. Key man in our midfield without doubt.

• @drcongo said:
    No booking for a deliberate elbow to Adeniran’s head. I hope we put in a formal complaint against this guy.

Then ticking our players off about it! Amazing.

• @drcongo said:
    No booking for a deliberate elbow to Adeniran’s head. I hope we put in a formal complaint against this guy.

A bulk one at the start of each season might be advisable.

• Is it sacrilege to say I'd probably switch Big Phil and Bill over in terms of commentator/co-commentator?

• Every game everyone blames ref can't have bad ref every game surely

• I was impressed with the ref against Reading, but this is as bad as I’ve ever seen.

• What the fuck is this referee doing. Shocking 30 seconds there. Absolute joke.

• Buendia is a snide little thug. That's an elbow, a barge and smacking Fred just then.

• Wtf Ref u twit

• I don’t mind refs missing stuff, because of course they will, but this inconsistency is horrendous. And whatever Farke can have to complain about boggles the mind.

• @Malone 100% agree, Turnbull is dreadful

• @trevor said:
    Every game everyone blames ref can't have bad ref every game surely

We’re drawing 1-1 against a team who were 2 leagues above us. Shut up.

• Jesus we’re being assaulted all over the pitch. We need some protection from these officials.

• @Doob said:
    @Malone 100% agree, Turnbull is dreadful

I wouldn't go so strong, but a little bit too biased and emotional, and ends up getting a lot wrong.
    He should be the guy being brought in to make comments every so often, this is a waste of Phil.

• This is some next levels of bias

• @trevor said:
    Every game everyone blames ref can't have bad ref every game surely

Genuine question - do you actually watch the games, or do you just feed off text or goal updates with your nonsense?

• Anyone remember when Ainsworth called for professional refereeing in league two??

• edited October 2020

I don’t think a loanee has impressed me as much as Adeniran since Mawson.

• We've done absolutely superbly to see off that ferocious start from Norwich. 1-0 so early, and could easily have been Blackburned out of sight by 10.

Superb - more of the same please - we need at least a draw out of this!

• Well we've been very good haven't we