Skip to content

Match day thread: Millwall

Comments

• Stewart is having a mare

• No one was near him. I don’t understand how any foul could have been committed. He just didn’t move for it.

• Robbed again by a dodgy decision by a lino

• @Wanderers82 said:
    school boy mistakes again

Sorry I missed your post celebrating the goal and the first half...glad to have you back richie

• Can only have been against Wheeler, as noone was remotely close to either their keeper or the man at the back stick.
    Wheeler gently touching their man surely wasn't a foul though?

Let off off the cross bar again.

• How do we get any traction when good goals keep getting disallowed?

• Is it me, or does every other team seem to have way taller players than us this season?

• That Knight shot reminded me of his goal against Wycombe

• need var in lower leagues

• @Wanderers82 said:
    Stewart is having a mare

As are you

• @trevor said:
    need var in lower leagues

No. We just need refs that consistently apply the rules.

• @Shev said:
    How do we get any traction when good goals keep getting disallowed?

It looks to be Wheeler at the front post. But the ball went miles over all of them, so it's utterly mad ruling it out.

• Well it was coming...

• we are absolute garbage. it would.of been nice to be at least competitive....signings did not come means looks like guaranteed relegation

• Shame as we've played well. Hope I'm proved wrong but not sure this is the game for Bayo!

• I had the same thought about Bayo. We’re in this tho.

• @Wendoverman said:
    Shame as we've played well. Hope I'm proved wrong but not sure this is the game for Bayo!

really what game are you watching we been second best most of the game .

• @Wanderers82 wtf are you on about, you’re 2-0 down to Peterborough.

• @trevor said:

@Wendoverman said:
    Shame as we've played well. Hope I'm proved wrong but not sure this is the game for Bayo!

really what game are you watching we been second best most of the game .

Aaah trevor....missed you in the first half. Great to see your heart being warmed by disaster again.

• @TheOldMan said:
    @Wanderers82 wtf are you on about, you’re 2-0 down to Peterborough.

Sadly this weasel is not Richie. He’s been around for a long time now, but was very quiet last season.

• @TheOldMan don’t feed the troll.

• @Wanderers82 said:
    we are absolute garbage. it would.of been nice to be at least competitive....signings did not come means looks like guaranteed

Not massively proud of the team you 'support' anymore then?

• @arnos_grove said:

@TheOldMan said:
    @Wanderers82 wtf are you on about, you’re 2-0 down to Peterborough.

Sadly this weasel is not Richie. He’s been around for a long time now, but was very quiet last season.

I was not quiet last season you cretin..your one of those people who don' like to criticise when it's needed ....you need to get a grip you drip

• Absolutely scandalous officiating

• I hope they give the linesman both barrels after the game, whatever the final score. Mistakes are irritating but there isn’t anything that could possibly be mistaken for a foul in that corner. So the only conclusion is that the linesman guessed, which is totally unacceptable.

• Bring back goals with proper stantions.

• Here comes your guy @chairboyscentral

• Yeah you don like cricising cos you is a cretin but i criticise truth innit and you dont like it so you criticise me because you hate people who criticise people...pathetic. This team.i.love is garbage and if you cant see it you are a fool.

• @Wanderers82 said:
    we are absolute garbage. it would.of been nice to be at least competitive....signings did not come means looks like guaranteed relegation

That's enough now Ben.

• That cross bar is our man of the match today.