Skip to content

IFollow issues.

Comments

• @EwanHoosaami I've just been sent an email telling me I will automatically have access to the game on ifollow rather than being given a code. I assume you'll get the same. As I also have the Sky I'm now spoilt for choice...

• If i thought I follow was as robust as sky id probably go for Big Phils commentary.

• @Malone and possibly miss out on the insights of Lee Hendrie, the skills of Yakobson and the possible return to action of Akafenwee

• From what @bluntphil was saying on Saturday it seems that Akafenwee won’t be back in action until mid-late October.

• At least there's an international break meaning in effect a two week gap between fixtures. That helps him.

Fixtures go mad with midweekers though.

• I’m looking forwards to all the midweekers starting up. A week between games is a long time when you’ve been hammered. At least next time we get stuffed on a Saturday we’ll only have a couple of days to moan about it before the next game comes along to take our minds off it.

I appreciate for the players however it may be different

• This may be a stupid question but say I have a pass for a midweek game but I'm at work and not home until after the final whistle (and not trusting Chiltern Railways wifi or my steam driven mobile telling bone)..do I get to watch the game when I get home? (when does my game pass expire?)

• I wouldn’t thought you’d need to worry about Chiltern Railways wi-fi for a while now that BJ has told everyone to work from home again @Wendoverman

• @bookertease said:
    I wouldn’t thought you’d need to worry about Chiltern Railways wi-fi for a while now that BJ has told everyone to work from home again @Wendoverman

Fingers crossed @bookertease but the Great Leader's advice has not filtered down to my managers as yet...despite my obvious advanced age and dry cough.

• Any update on the ST refund if we don't use the I follow pass? How does this work?

• @Ozzie_the_Relaxed said:
    Any update on the ST refund if we don't use the I follow pass? How does this work?

As far as I am aware @Ozzie_the_Relaxed you can claim a free IFollow pass & claim all your missed games from the season ticket games that you have missed due to the crowd restrictions. Obviously, the least you can claim back would be appreciated by the club.

• @Ozzie_the_Relaxed said:
    Any update on the ST refund if we don't use the I follow pass? How does this work?

It'll be once we're back in games, so will be a long way off.
    Makes sense as otherwise they'd be dealing with refunds constantly every week.

Personally I'll see how it goes and what the climate is by deep into the season.

If you've paid almost £500 and got £290 value back (23 homes and 6 mid week league aways) that's quite a difference.
    However hopefully it pans out we do get in at some stage.
    The "6 month" restriction thing was just a potential,not the definite many are treating it as.

• I got my email from the club this week, 21st, with details of how to view the game tomorrow on ifollow.
    I've signed in this evening, just to check that it says 'You already have access to this match', like it states in the email, and guess what?
    Nothing, just the option to buy audio passes.

Has anybody else checked and if so is it working yet for them?

• Looks similar to me as far as I can see.

Will probably watch tomorrow on Sky in fairness, mostly because I also want to watch the BT game at the same time - so will have Wycombe on the big screen with sound, and have the Premier game in the background.

Wouldn't dare try and combine ifollow with anything else, as it's not always a given to work with nothing else running!

• @Twizz said:
    I got my email from the club this week, 21st, with details of how to view the game tomorrow on ifollow.
    I've signed in this evening, just to check that it says 'You already have access to this match', like it states in the email, and guess what?
    Nothing, just the option to buy audio passes.

Has anybody else checked and if so is it working yet for them?

Hopefully you now have the option to "Watch Match Now" - - which became available from about 11.30am.

• Swansea game does not seem to be available for ST holders via IFollow? Anyone know what’s going on ?

• Phil loud and clear on iFollow, still waiting for ESPN+.

• @AlanCecil yes the option did appear. I'm watching now - a better second half.
    We're all still learning ...

• Finally, I had a reply to my email on Friday from IFollow. Only took 13 days to "get back to me shortly". Praise where it is due though, they recognised that I couldn't put in my promotion code & had to pay to watch the Rotherham game.
    They have stated that I will receive my money back in due course, though they aren't yet certain when?

• @EwanHoosaami said:
    Finally, I had a reply to my email on Friday from IFollow. Only took 13 days to "get back to me shortly".

Nine days without a response for me. Good to know that I might get one eventually.

• This weekend I discovered that the new EFL iFollow app doesn't use iOS's background audio API, which means if you're trying to use a satnav app and listen to the football, the app just quits itself every 2 minutes.

• Don’t like the sound of that @drcongo. Is there a vaccine for it ?

• @drcongo said:
    This weekend I discovered that the new EFL iFollow app doesn't use iOS's background audio API, which means if you're trying to use a satnav app and listen to the football, the app just quits itself every 2 minutes.

Yes, I discovered this during the Blackburn game. Very annoying.

• Does it tell you you’ve reached your destination ?

• @drcongo said:
    This weekend I discovered that the new EFL iFollow app doesn't use iOS's background audio API, which means if you're trying to use a satnav app and listen to the football, the app just quits itself every 2 minutes.

They farmed the creation of the apps and websites out to Neulion, who have done a shite job all round.

• @drcongo said:

Dido Harding and Matt Hancock could probably do a better job with this than the EFL.

• Anyone got a code for office 2003 they can lend the League? Or the Government for that matter?

• I've received an email saying I will be refunded for the Blackburn game

• I sent them a furious email about the fact the app doesn't use the background audio API. Doubt I'll hear anything back.