Skip to content

IFollow issues.

Comments

• @Vital said:
    Anyone got a picture yet - just a revolving circle for me.

Same.
    Thought it was because I had BT sports up at the same time on a different session, but nope - no change when just logged into this.

It best come up!

• @Vital said:
    Anyone got a picture yet - just a revolving circle for me.

Yes, players on pitch, 3CR still wanging on about mk

• I’ve got picture and sound but seems to be the Blackburn commentary team, not @bluntphil

• @Lloyd2084 said:
    I’ve got picture and sound but seems to be the Blackburn commentary team, not @bluntphil

If you click on the settings cog ⚙️ you can choose away audio.

• Should be In now Len

• Still no picture.

• Stating the obvious I know go out and come back in again

• @arnos_grove said:

@Lloyd2084 said:
    I’ve got picture and sound but seems to be the Blackburn commentary team, not @bluntphil

If you click on the settings cog ⚙️ you can choose away audio.

Awesome, I’d have never had spotted that.

I was just listening to Blackburn’s men explaining that they know what they’re going to get with Wycombe and that we’re not easy on the eye!

• Dammit, still this blooming wheel.

In Chrome.
    Anyone using anything different?

• @Vital said:
    Still no picture.

Ditto :/

• No picture in firefix

• Tried it in edge, got a picture, but frozen.
    Back in Chrome, just the spinning circle.

This is getting annoying now.

• @Malone said:
    Tried it in edge, got a picture, but frozen.
    Back in Chrome, just the spinning circle.

This is getting annoying now.

I wonder if they've maxed out bandwidth capacity with all these matches on at once. I'm still getting the cogwheel as well, on chrome and Edge.

• Tried both Chrome and Edge. Still nothing. Also tried the live chat help but no response. Curses.

• Got in 6 mins in.
    In Edge, but no idea if that's pure coincidence.

Not going to risk switching!

Buffered once, but hopefully a one off. Gonna sign out of here in case it's precariously balanced on system resources.

Considered asking for a refund, but then that reduces Wycombe's share, so maybe not.

• Given up

• Took ages to access the match then had to endure watching it with Blackburn commentary and endless buffering.
    Finally switched from laptop to my much smaller screen tablet after we conceded the third.
    That allowed me to watch the last few minutes without issue.

I blame ifollow for all of it ...

• The sound is very quiet now.

• @Twizz said:
    Took ages to access the match then had to endure watching it with Blackburn commentary and endless buffering.
    Finally switched from laptop to my much smaller screen tablet after we conceded the third.
    That allowed me to watch the last few minutes without issue.

I blame ifollow for all of it ...

You can switch to Wycombe commentary on the setting icon at the bottom right of the screen at least.

But not being able nto get on for ages was criminal for a tenner.
    (Sky and BT sport being way higher value pro rata to games)

• I wasn't going to risk losing what I had @Malone.
    It went straight to the Wycombe commentary on my tablet.
    I guess it's just optimised to using the app not a browser, but yes it's a really poor set-up that EFL ifollow has.

• I rushed home at 3pm, ordered my pass and got straight in. Using Firefox.

Is iFollow always the problem?

• @Twizz said:
    I wasn't going to risk losing what I had @Malone.
    I guess it's just optimised to using the app not a browser, but yes it's a really poor set-up that EFL ifollow has.

It does seem a slightly worrying lottery on performance.

The last game cut out commentary for the last 10, today missing at least the first 6mins.

I remember one Checkatrade game that I lost for 10mins etc.

If the club didn't get a cut of the money I'd be straight on the moanline for a refund.

• @Malone said:

@Twizz said:

The last game cut out commentary for the last 10, today missing at least the first 6mins.

If the club didn't get a cut of the money I'd be straight on the moanline for a refund.

Good luck with that @Malone I've been waiting 10 days and 6 emails for a reply & still not got one.

• Audio and video is synced today at least.

• @EwanHoosaami said:

@Malone said:

@Twizz said:

Good luck with that @Malone I've been waiting 10 days and 6 emails for a reply & still not got one.

I'll write today off.
    Just gutted I missed the first 6 mins as that seems to have been our best period.
    Might watch it back after the game!

• If we start improving now you’ve given up @Malone youll have to miss the rest of our games.

• @floyd said:
    If we start improving now you’ve given up @Malone youll have to miss the rest of our games.

I meant writing off the refund.

Not the game, and certainly not the season!

• Good man.

• I switched to my phone after six minutes of the cogwheel where it worked perfectly straight away. At half time I downloaded the app onto my ipad and that was even better. I think that'll be my default way of watching it in the future.

• @aloysius said:
    I switched to my phone after six minutes of the cogwheel where it worked perfectly straight away. At half time I downloaded the app onto my ipad and that was even better. I think that'll be my default way of watching it in the future.

Normally it's fine once you're in on a browser.

It just took a long bloody time to get in today!
    Still, we got our money worth with the goals, right?