Skip to content

Match day thread: Blackburn

BSEBSE
edited September 2020 in Football

Comments

• Come on youuuu mangos!!

• Have finally got round to getting the right wire to link the laptop to a much bigger monitor, so look forward to watching us in clearer form today!

• Very envious @Malone . Is it a straightforward procedure? I haven’t got a smart TV . Current one seems frustratingly immortal.

Ancient PC is pretty good, sitting close to it at the table. And I made sure I paid the tenner a couple of days ago. Have also set phone alarm for 2.30. COYB.

• Hoping for a good result to get us on the board. Just watching Forest v Cardiff. I know every game is different but on this showing Cardiff would batter us but we could get something from the Reds. Good season ahead I reckon.

• @micra said:
    Very envious @Malone . Is it a straightforward procedure? I haven’t got a smart TV . Current one seems frustratingly immortal.

Ancient PC is pretty good, sitting close to it at the table. And I made sure I paid the tenner a couple of days ago. Have also set phone alarm for 2.30. COYB.

It will just be a case of getting the right cable.

Have a look on the back of your tv/monitor and see what ports you have.

I don't connect to a tv, just a monitor, but it probably wouldn't be too much different on a tv.
    It's worth it for a bigger picture though

• Many thanks @Malone.

• Unchanged XI - Uche on the bench.

• Same starting XI as Rotherham.

• edited September 2020

HDMI cable from any PC HDMI socket straight into any (remember the port number though if there's more than one) HDMI slot in the TV and go to TV menu and find the HDMI port number, click (select) and hey presto! At least that's what I did and it worked for me. COYB!

• Sounds relatively straightforward @ValleyWanderer thanks and I might put it to the test in due course. Hope you and yours are keeping well.

• Exciting front players.
    Though it'll be interesting to see exactly how Horgan and Wheeler lineup.
    Last week seemed to be Wheeler still out wide, and Horgan more in the middle.

Need to be ruthless with any chances this week, as we know we won't be creating tonnes.
    Good to see Uche in the party

• Thank's @micra, we're fine thank you. Was hoping to listen to the game today as doing other things at the same time but looks like only Video available?

• Come on Pattison! A fine day to score your first goal if you can.

• Ahh! It's come up now and all listening well!

• Good start. Anyone else getting Blackburn commentary?

• It was mentioned on the i Follow thread if you press on the bottom right hand side of the screen a cog comes up where you can choose your commentary and you can switch to away

• Self destruct button there.

• What a shambolic spell of defending.

Clear dive but we made the problem ourselves.

• No player goes down like that anywhere else on the pitch. Real belly flop.

• For anyone who doesn't have an iFollow pass, Soccer Saturday are showing all the goals from the EFL games as they go in. They just showed both pen incident and the goal (unfortunately).

• Dreadful defending, but definitely looked a dive for the pen though

• That was utterly insane defending.
    Initial failure by a few just to lamp it clear, poor ball from Horgan to JJ, JJ somehow letting their guy turn him inside out, and then Bloomfield suggesting he hasn't learnt a thing in 17 years of playing football, by storming in on someone in the box like that.

Still, if we're clutching for a positive, better in the 15th or so min than the 92nd?

• Oh dear.

• We are all over the place at the back

• I'm not sure watching this was any better than the black screen!

• I think the code that keeps flashing up is an identifier in case someone decides to stream to an illegal site.

• That would make sense.