Skip to content

IFollow issues.

Comments

• Thanks @Vital . This is all getting a bit tense. Time for beer a small but delicious pie and to stand outside listening to an oasis/ acoustic cd for half an hour

• Oh cool. They’ve disabled airplay in this new app.

• Commentary appears to be half a second ahead of the video too.

• @drcongo said:
    Oh cool. They’ve disabled airplay in this new app.

Of course they have. Hopeless bunch.

I managed to get it onscreen with screen mirroring but you get ‘connected via AirPlay’ across the middle of the screen. Alternatively you can hit the info button and have Wycombe v Rotherham covering the right third.

Laptop and HDMI it is.

• Everyone else lose @bluntphil at 85 mins?

• @Wendoverman said:
    Everyone else lose @bluntphil at 85 mins?

Beating the traffic?

• First the commentary disappears, then the goal.
    Made even worse by having no commentary somehow.

• Went for me too. IFollow didn't come back to me as I suspected. Going to raise the issue with the credit card company & put in a dispute order so they don't get paid. Should jolt their urgency buttons?

• As a first time user and always dubious about streaming I was quite impressed with the picture and camerawork. (Great to have @bluntphil commentary as well)

• @drcongo having a split second to register that, for instance, we hit the bar just before we hit the bar was odd. It was @Malone says even worse though having no commentary when the goal went in, made it seem very desolate.

• I actually preferred the lack of commentary (though I love @bluntphil) just because of it being ahead - it felt like that friend who has already seen the movie and keeps spoiling it for you!

• Yes, it was only a split second but that was the reverse of last season when I occasionally had to pause the iFeellow stream because it was a couple of seconds ahead of @bluntphil. Overcompensation?

• I don’t really feel low.

• Great to be back today and apologies for the tech issues. Hopefully iFollow/EFL will sort them out soon.

If you’re in the Wycombe area then every match will be on 3CR 98FM too.

• Nice effort to "flip the field" to our perspective, @bluntphil. I am sure they will get synced up better next week!

• Good to have you back on @bluntphil.

Look forward to a lot more of your work this season as it doesn't look like we'll be anywhere near grounds for the foreseeable.

Imagine if this was 2 years ago with no ifollow - we'd be limited to about 3-4 sky games!

• Got sorted thanks to my daughter in Cambridge and her contacting some very helpful people on Facebook thanks all weirdly my daughters feed was a minute ahead of mine so she told me on WhatsApp that they had scored as on my screen they were lining up for the corner bit like watching the guillotine fall. Good coverage overall though got to get used to the new normal.

• Got in no issue and commentary was fine, didn't lose it on 85 mins like a few posters have mentioned on here. Forgot to disable my sky goal alerts on the phone and got a 30 second heads up on their goal, will need to remember to disable it next time. Good commentary and as has to pick up Mrs relaxed in town with 5 mins left in the first half was happy to find @bluntphil on 98fm in the car. Was back in time for the second half. Whats the fascination with bullseye though?

• @Ozzie_the_Relaxed said:
    Got in no issue and commentary was fine, didn't lose it on 85 mins like a few posters have mentioned on here. Forgot to disable my sky goal alerts on the phone and got a 30 second heads up on their goal, will need to remember to disable it next time. Good commentary and as has to pick up Mrs relaxed in town with 5 mins left in the first half was happy to find @bluntphil on 98fm in the car. Was back in time for the second half. Whats the fascination with bullseye though?

Phil made the analogy before the game that it’s like Bullseye for us this season - if we manage to stay up we get the speedboat but even if we don’t, we don’t lose everything else in the gamble as we’ve not gone boom or bust and broken the bank to stay up. So if we don’t win the speedboat, it’s not the end of the world. But he expects us to win the speed boat. Or smth like that!

• @JohnBoy said:

@Ozzie_the_Relaxed said:
    Got in no issue and commentary was fine, didn't lose it on 85 mins like a few posters have mentioned on here. Forgot to disable my sky goal alerts on the phone and got a 30 second heads up on their goal, will need to remember to disable it next time. Good commentary and as has to pick up Mrs relaxed in town with 5 mins left in the first half was happy to find @bluntphil on 98fm in the car. Was back in time for the second half. Whats the fascination with bullseye though?

Phil made the analogy before the game that it’s like Bullseye for us this season - if we manage to stay up we get the speedboat but even if we don’t, we don’t lose everything else in the gamble as we’ve not gone boom or bust and broken the bank to stay up. So if we don’t win the speedboat, it’s not the end of the world. But he expects us to win the speed boat. Or smth like that!

Do we need a speedboat? A fondue set is more useful and adds that special touch to any party or evening with friends.

• Not sure how we’ll figure out how to split a boat between the lot of us tbh. Scheduling nightmare.

• I’d be happy with matching, his and hers sheepskin coats.

• Staying in the black and out of the red...stylish dining table and chairs for me.

• Thanks for sharing that @Ozzie_the_Relaxed, so many variables in the ifollow experience! I don’t think my commentary was as far behind as other have said.

• Did they do fondue sets on that programme Or am I thinking of the generation game. By the way what is A fondue set?

• You don’t see many hostess trolleys these days, often a Bullseye special.

• Never got the point of teasmaids either

• Anyone got a picture yet - just a revolving circle for me.