Skip to content

Comments

• If that's true that'd really spice competition up.
    Fred, Horgan and this guy as a minimum for two positions.
    Wheeler as well if he didn't move central.

Unless any of the first three can play as the attacking mid.

• Isn't Fred actually right footed and prefers playing on the right?

• Yes to the first, not sure on the second.

Horgan looks a must start player though. Would be surprising to leave one of Fred or Horgan out regularly.

• Wheeler's defensive work at the weekend was superb though, also hard to leave him out.

• The only way you would choose luton over wycombe is for a bigger pay cheque! Ainsworth or a Christ bothering weasel............

• @bigred87 said:
    The only way you would choose luton over wycombe is for a bigger pay cheque! Ainsworth or a Christ bothering weasel............

Ainsworth is a regular church-goer, and a large section of our squad are very openly religious, don't forget.

• Yeah not particularly keen on your wording there @bigred87. Especially after the tolerance people showed you in your difficulties last year or so.

• Agree with you there @Malone, up to the end of the first sentence. The second is irrelevant and I might go so far as to say 'I'm not particularly keen on your wording there'. ??

• Apologies if any offence was caused......

• I think what @bigred87 was saying was our faith inspired heroes are far better than their god bothering weasels? :smile:

• @ValleyWanderer said:
    Agree with you there @Malone, up to the end of the first sentence. The second is irrelevant and I might go so far as to say 'I'm not particularly keen on your wording there'. ??

Got me my biggest ever negative rating. Not @micra levels by any means.

General sentimonies of be tolerant of others if you expect the samel back. Or something.?

• That morphed into a hybrid of same and samuel there.

• Personally, I find rather offensive the idea that God, whilst being apparently perfectly happy to tolerate mass death and suffering by war, global warming, disease, etc., etc., nevertheless finds time to intervene in the individual careers of particular sportsmen. But people are and should be free to believe whatever bollocks they like.

• If I believed in god I'd be absolutely furious at his misplaced priorities.

• @drcongo said:
    If I believed in god I'd be absolutely furious at his misplaced priorities.

You'd be surprised at how many of the Biblical authors agreed with you there.