Skip to content

Aston Villa

https://instagram.com/jackgrealish?igshid=1g555ljihwpsd

We played Aston Villa today by the looks of it if you look at Jack Grealish's latest instagram post.

Comments

• edited August 2020

Wycombe Wanderers
    @wwfcofficial
    ·
    25 Aug
    The manager confirmed his team will face #AVFC in a practice match on Saturday.

This will take place behind closed doors at Villa’s training ground.

• Some good pictures on the Villa website.

• They won 5-2

• Anyone know who scored for us?

• Fred & Scotty & JJ had a penalty saved

• After 5-1, 5-2 means we're improving! With 3 saved pens we're almost as good as the England squad. Seriously though, we lucky to have the chance to play more higher quality opposition and I'm confident we'll make the most of it under our superb management.

• It's the old rope-a-dope. We'll be fine come the season!

• @ValleyWanderer said:
    After 5-1, 5-2 means we're improving! With 3 saved pens we're almost as good as the England squad. Seriously though, we lucky to have the chance to play more higher quality opposition and I'm confident we'll make the most of it under our superb management.

3 saved pens?
    JJ v Villa. Which others?

• @Erroll_Sims said:
    Fred & Scotty & JJ had a penalty saved

?

• Fred and Scotty scored and JJ had a penalty saved perhaps?

• Apologies for the lack of clarity - as @micra said Fred & Scotty scored & JJ had a penalty saved

• It was pretty clear!
    Someone said who scored...and the chap said fred and kashket. Then added extra info about a missed pen?

• Oops! Not concentrating properly, sorry guy's.

• Not your fault @ValleyWanderer. the Gasroom clearly demands correct punctuation so you had every right to read the OP as you interpreted it. As that is what it actually reads as.

(But to be fair I think we all got it first time round apart from you)

• Sting in the tail there @bookertease !