Skip to content

Fixtures 20/21

2»

Comments

• Selfish I know but more worried about the number of midweek home games meself! My working from home is coming to an end in September.

• @Username said:
    On the fixtures, I really hope we get in our loan signings and any other first team signings in ASAP and we don't have to wait till the season starts to pick up the leftovers, as we desperately need to start well looking at the fixture list.

I am sure just because we don't know about it, does not mean Gareth and Dobbo have not been doing work behind the scenes throughout the summer @Username

• @Wendoverman said:

@Username said:
    On the fixtures, I really hope we get in our loan signings and any other first team signings in ASAP and we don't have to wait till the season starts to pick up the leftovers, as we desperately need to start well looking at the fixture list.

I am sure just because we don't know about it, does not mean Gareth and Dobbo have not been doing work behind the scenes throughout the summer @Username

Full confidence in GA, but the financial reality exists that we aren't going to be offering the highest wages, and some higher quality players may only become within our budget later on.

Fingers crossed a few of the trialists today at Soton are first team signings who we're simply finalising the paperwork for

• December looks busy.
    8 games!

• @Malone said:
    December looks busy.
    8 games!

That's fine - not like we ever lose form in December or anything.

• Fixtures including days, kick-off times, and international break and cup dates https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1da3cA0jhztmEAoKMTiLTwtk-gJkt8muTzMdp-bGIAag/edit?usp=sharing

• Are any of the calendar updates updated yet. I had the one from the club website last year but it hasn't populated the new fixtures and I've not seen a new link on the website?

• Mine's fine - I had also inadvertently, loaded all of the Championship fixtures - that's where Wycombe are by the way!

• Same...my club calendar has not updated the fixtures yet in my google calendar

• Opening day kick-off brought forward to 12:30 due to the floodlight work

• Calendar update, click on the 'Add fixtures to calendar' https://www.wycombewanderers.co.uk/matches/fixtures/

• Thanks a lot...that worked!