Skip to content

paying fee's for players this season

we seem to be paying fee's again however small, I wonder if this is due to the division we are now in or that we wouldn't be able to get said players without paying something ??

Comments

• Surely both.

• @franatki said:

we seem to be paying fee's again however small, I wonder if this is due to the division we are now in or that we wouldn't be able to get said players without paying something ??

Do you know what these fees are or even if they are paid then Richie/Emu/frantaki?

• not wanting to feed his fire but.....

So what? As long as we are living within our means aren't we now in a position whereby there should be some transfer money in the pot?
    Gaz and co have done remarkably to get us from bottom of League 2 to the Championship without a pot to p*ss in and having to beg, steal and borrow players from whoever / wherever they could

• @Guppys_Left_Leg said:
    not wanting to feed his fire but.....

So what? As long as we are living within our means aren't we now in a position whereby there should be some transfer money in the pot?
    Gaz and co have done remarkably to get us from bottom of League 2 to the Championship without a pot to p*ss in and having to beg, steal and borrow players from whoever / wherever they could

This is so true.

• Before I realised it was richemu, I thought it was a bizarre post for anyone to make so ignored it. Its like I hear we are employing footballers now...is it to do with the team playing in a football league?

• No point refusing to pay transfer fees on some kind of principal if wages or other fees are higher , sure they can use the budget as they like within its increased yet still relatively tiny margins.

• I think richiemu/franatki is just bitter that we didn't sign him at the time because we wouldn't pay his agents fee

• @Twizz said:
    I think richiemu/franatki is just bitter that we didn't sign him at the time because we wouldn't pay his agents fee

Richie doesn't have an agent, he has a pimp.

• So much excitement whenever he reaappears. Why not let him stay?

• He was turfed off yesterday and will surely not be missed - at least until he returns as richfatemu.

• I agree, let him stay, Its fun !

• @HolmerBlue said:
    I agree, let him stay, Its fun !

if he says something positive about the team he claims to support

• All getting a bit 1984.

I'd imagine you approve of this gem from the official website which described Stockdale's howler thus:

“It was 2-0 midway through the first half when Darius Charles’s backpass *evaded* David Stockdale and rolled into the net...”

• "evaded"

?

• @HolmerBlue said:

It's really not when he starts bullying our hard working volunteers and making up lies as well.

• @Malone said:

@HolmerBlue said:

It's really not when he starts bullying our hard working volunteers and making up lies as well.

Bullying is a bit strong...

• @Username said:

@Malone said:

@HolmerBlue said:

Bullying is a bit strong...

I'd say repeatedly bringing them up, both on here and on twitter falls under bullying personally.

• Who is he on Twitter @Malone? Want to make sure I block him.

• @drcongo said:
    Who is he on Twitter @Malone? Want to make sure I block him.

Dropped you a quick PM

• Awful stuff

• The police are out haha

• This has all got a bit silly.... if you think what he says is bullying it's a good job you dont work where I do !

• Well said. Bullying at my school many moons ago. That was proper bullying.

• A classic contradiction in terms @CyprusSwan.