Skip to content

IFollow issues

Anyone else having problems? Received an email week or two back telling me that my annual pass was due. Didn't have to do anything as they would take money from same card, (still valid), just trying to watch latest videos & keeps asking me to register with them?

Comments

• Same for me . I have emailed them asking for explanation and resolution.

• Response soon received:

" Dear Alan
    Thank you for contacting iFollow Support.

We apologise for the inconvenience caused to you. As you might be aware as per the emails sent by EFL recently the club will have some changes on their website and comes with some improvements for the season 2020/21.

Whilst we are working on the updates, login is restricted for now, but please keep an eye on the website as further updates will be announced there. Let us know if you have further questions.

Regards
    Wes,
    iFollow Support "

Maybe I will ask the man who might know!

• Cheers - glad to know it is across the board, rather than individual accounts. Hopefully these upgrades will be a sight to behold!

• Thanks Alan. Nice to know it's not personal. ?

• Actually Alan, wonder if I could ask a favour. Haven't wanted to bother anyone at the club as I know we are short on staff. My wife purchased for my birthday back in June one of the wall tiles. To date I still haven't received any notification/replica. Please could you advise the best way to go about this.

• @EwanHoosaami said:
    Actually Alan, wonder if I could ask a favour. Haven't wanted to bother anyone at the club as I know we are short on staff. My wife purchased for my birthday back in June one of the wall tiles. To date I still haven't received any notification/replica. Please could you advise the best way to go about this.

As long as she paid the extra amount for the replica (c£90 vs £60) then you should get it. The first batch of replica tiles were sent out some weeks ago but I understand the later orders are still to come.

Email [email protected] with a copy of the email acknowledgment/receipt if you are concerned.

• Thanks Alan.

• Totally forgotten about the tiles, thanks @EwanHoosaami something else to look forward to seeing on the return the AP.

• @EwanHoosaami said:
    Thanks Alan.

Matt says "I didn’t know when they were taking iFollow offline but seems it happened yesterday – they are migrating to a new programme which won’t affect the front end that subscribers see, but it’s a new system for us to upload stuff.
    Should be back up on Tuesday I believe…
    Until then we have to put any new videos on YouTube"

• Thanks again Alan. Cycled down this morning & met with Neil, Mat & Pete Couhig. Appears due to furlough the wall/tile people are running behind. It is hoped that all orders will be fulfilled by the end of August?

• Bloody hell...straight to the top no messing around, eh? @EwanHoosaami

• No messing with my misses! Wish I could say that they formed a guard on honour as I cycled up the Hillbottom Road, however I can assure you @Wendoverman, it was just pure chance that all 3 happened to walk through in the space of a few minutes. I can say, they were all charming and as I stated at the time, it's hardly a life or death scenario so no particular rush.

• Does anyone have iFollow working yet? I had a note saying my renewal would be taken out on September 1st, but I am not sure if that is when we are going to be able to access it again. When I try and sign in, it tries to sell me a package, and I don't want to pay twice!

• If you have a smartphone, try this https://www.wycombewanderers.co.uk/news/2020/august/download-the-new-efl-ifollow-app/

I can also access the website version and see these latest videos https://www.wycombewanderers.co.uk/ifollow/video-archive/

• Thanks @AlanCecil! I will give it a try.

• Downloaded the new App...completely messed me up...won’t let me subscribe to two teams this season (Blues & Forest). Slightly barmy business logic?

• And I was paying £45 a season for each of them.

• Doesn't appear to be an option to listen / watch old games in the results section any more. Hope this comes back as I used to watch the game back on a Sunday morning.