Skip to content

Comments

• Whoops. Should have known you’d have been all over this! :smile:

• Well deserved.

• Out of interest, who else voted multiple times?

• It only let me do one or I would have...

• JJ deserves all the credit that comes his way, but these online fans votes are meaningless surely?

• Some more good press for the team nationally surely? And if it also upsets Big Clubs that's got to be worth a mouse click.

• @eric_plant said:
    JJ deserves all the credit that comes his way, but these online fans votes are meaningless surely?

I'd say it makes the win even more impressive. Every other player is at a club with a larger fan base than ours, some considerably bigger.

• JJ is our first ever PFA Fan Award of the Year winner

• @Jonny_King said:
    Out of interest, who else voted multiple times?

Considered it but reckoned I would feel like a con if he did win...

• Evidently a lot of Lincoln fans voted too...

• @Wendoverman said:
    Some more good press for the team nationally surely? And if it also upsets Big Clubs that's got to be worth a mouse click.

Correct, saw a Pompey fan spitting his dummy out on Twitter this morning over it. Usual criticism of shithousery and gained promotion through several backdoors. Reminded him that Pompey used the exact same route, but didn't even make the final!

• Indeed, for all our trickery in being at the top of the table for most of the season, infecting the nation with a disease, then forcing everyone else in the League to vote not to play on but use a PPG system to determine placings, then mounting an angry twitter war threatening legal action if we did not get third place in said system, Fleetwood (twice) and Oxford both had a chance to prove what a one-trick, anti-football, tinpot team we were.

• It's funny how our former rivals believe we are tactically inept and white-cat-stroking Machiavellian all at the same time!

• @Wendoverman said:
    Indeed, for all our trickery in being at the top of the table for most of the season, infecting the nation with a disease...

I thought we were all sworn to secrecy on that?