Skip to content

Flags

Just watching game back. We absolutely creamed Oxford on the flag front. Well played to all involved

Comments

• Really need a banner as you cross the Oxon/Bucks border near Stokenchurch.
    "Welcome to Bucks, home of Championship football"
    That should rile the PNL for a bit longer !!

• What are the rules these days about adverts on trailers in fields by motorways?
    A nice big banner by M40 would look great

• Maybe a carve a swan into the chalk hillside with "championship" written above it......or maybe a chalk Image of GA....a la Cerne Abbas giant.

• The Bledlow cutting should become Wycombe's own Mount Rushmore. Carve Ainsworth, Dobbo, JJ and Bayo's faces into it.

• How much for a "tell me what we just did.....I don't think they heard you at the back" banner?

• There is a footbridge over the M40 at Stokenchurch (J5) which is perfect for this. Accessesed from the cricket ground.

• Time for a Matt Bloomfield flag isn’t it to go next to the wild thing flag?

I am thinking blue background with a picture of Matt celebrating from Monday with a simple message... “dreams do come true” (a recent Instagram post). Is the person who runs the silly little dream Twitter account on here as they seem to be brilliant at the designs?

• Loving some of these ideas for new flags!

• Would be nice if we could get some flags on permanent display at AP. I know we have to work around advertising boards etc, but there must be plenty of spaces we put a few of the better designed ones up in. I think I’m right in saying the Wild Thing flag just stays there(?)

• @fromtheside said:
    Time for a Matt Bloomfield flag isn’t it to go next to the wild thing flag?

I am thinking blue background with a picture of Matt celebrating from Monday with a simple message... “dreams do come true” (a recent Instagram post). Is the person who runs the silly little dream Twitter account on here as they seem to be brilliant at the designs?

Mr Wycombe would do it

• @Jonny_King said:
    Would be nice if we could get some flags on permanent display at AP. I know we have to work around advertising boards etc, but there must be plenty of spaces we put a few of the better designed ones up in. I think I’m right in saying the Wild Thing flag just stays there(?)

I believe this is in the pipeline.

• They do this at Chelsea...all carefully stage managed of course...to display global support