Skip to content

Sports Personality of the Year Awards

Team of the Year, Manager of the Year .... got to be in there somewhere!

Comments

• Mrs @ValleyWanderer just mentioned the same thing. We need to get organised and try and make it happen.

• Liverpool and Klopp will win both but we will be in the running even if just for the BBC to show some great clips!

• A nomination would be nice, but we're just not a high enough level to compete with what are, essentially, world class performers.

Dobbo for "unsung hero", though...

• At least GA is nailed on for L1 manager of the season, anyway, and you would like to think JJ is up there for player of the season, along with future 300 million pound man Ivan Toney.

• The BBC barely acknowledge the Championship, so absolutely no chance. I remember struggling to find Championship scores while they were leading with F1 qualifying and ‘Stevie G’ talking about next week’s old firm derby.

• @Shev said:
    At least GA is nailed on for L1 manager of the season, anyway, and you would like to think JJ is up there for player of the season, along with future 300 million pound man Ivan Toney.

It shouldn't, but I think it'll go to Mark Robins.

• Any other season and I could get behind Robins, but it would be insane if he won.

I think the really tough call is between Klopp and Wilder in the PL.