Skip to content

WHC PLAYOFFS!!!!!!!!!!!!

124»

Comments

• Yellows 1, Blues 3

• edited July 2020

Minor rule change for the final game.

For the people who remain in contention of the win (top five), I am happy to accept your prediction either on this thread or as a Private Message. This applies to
    1. Foreverblue (paid)
    2 Smiroludyblue (pd)
    3 Uncle T (pd
    4 FredK333 (pd)
    5 Micra (pd)

For the also-rans like me, only here please.

Just a reminder all can change your prediction up to kickoff but not after. Latest prediction is the one I take.

For any PM predictions I get, I'll try to remember to post them here just after kick off (if I remember)

• Oxford 2 wycombe 3

• Hi @Onlooker - (been reading the Bayo thread). I think you need to predict the eventual result rather than the score after 90+ minutes.

• Oxford 2 Wycombe 3 - mostly so that if we go 2 - 0 down I can still be thinking I predicted this.

• Worked well so far...

Oxford 2 - 0 Wycombe

• Oxford 1 - Wycombe 2

• oxford 2-0 wycombe

• FAO @Onlooker . My apologies. I’ve just read earlier in the thread that 90 minutes scores are valid.

• Oxford 2 - Wycombe 2, at 90 mins, for me please Dev. With Wycombe going on to win 2-3 in extra time!

• @micra said:
    FAO @Onlooker . My apologies. I’ve just read earlier in the thread that 90 minutes scores are valid.

Thanks @micra For completeness Oxford 2 Wycombe 4 (AET)

• Oxford 2 Wycombe 3

• Oxford North End 2-4 Wycombe Wanderers

Bloomfield to open the scoring, then Oxford reply with a couple of quick goals.
    Alex “Garner” Samuel with an equaliser early I the 2nd half.
    David “Jesus” Wheeler then scoring two magical 2nd half goals to round it all off...

• I see what you did there ?

• 2-2 please

We will win in extra time, Bayo.

• Oxford United 3 - 2 Wycombe Wanderers

• Wycombe 2-1 Oxford. I hope she's right!

• Oxford 1 Wycombe 3

• @ryan_w_kirkby said:
    Wycombe 2-1 Oxford. I hope she's right!

She was!

• @Shev said:

@ryan_w_kirkby said:

She was!

And me...getting back into the points again at last !

• I think I deserve a special prize as I've predicted a 2-1 win for Wycombe in every single game this season, all leading up to this moment.

• Oh i just realised my 2-1 was for fleetwood dammit. I am so glad we did not go to extra time so ill swallow my disappointment. Heres to next season. Thanks for the competition @DevC

• @Shev said:

@ryan_w_kirkby said:

She was!

She's my favourite haha. I love us and my kids. Got a long story but my kids love wycombe .onwards and upwards..

• Congrats to you all, from all at Wednesdays. We share your day like you did with us. We were all with you, Enjoy. See you next year. Xx