Skip to content

Big match build up

Comments

• Proper kicked in for me last night - woke up three or four times and felt my heart skip a beat and my stomach turn somersaults. COYB!

• Kicking in now

• I see the club now trying to say she was picked at random for the video ? must all think we were born yesterday.

• @emu80 said:
    I see the club now trying to say she was picked at random for the video ? must all think we were born yesterday.

Nah, I'd say you were atleast 12, although I may be being overly generous

• @emu80 said:
    I see the club now trying to say she was picked at random for the video ? must all think we were born yesterday.

Is this really all you can write about on the day of the biggest league game in our history? Pathetic.

• @emu80 said:

Why are you like this?

• Cos she fucks everybody off its all over twitter and matt cecil trying to defend it !!! If we win get her away from it and let somebody else have a go

• Be honest @emu80 do you actually want us to win tonight or would you prefer we lost so that you could spend the next couple of weeks telling us how you were right all along etc etc

Football is meant to be a way of getting away from day to day stresses and work yet you seem to love nothing better than be the opposite.
    If it p*sses you off so much why do you bother?

• Id like us to win - not sure we will but Id like us too

• @OxfordBlue said:

@emu80 said:

Why are you like this?

Don't you remember he's a Hatter.

• He's a nasty piece of work

Dreadful bloke

• @eric_plant said:
    He's a nasty piece of work

Dreadful bloke

You don't even know me Eric!

• @emu80: sometime, when we are less busy enjoying the moments, you will have to explain about your childhood so some of us can understand better. Life can't be easy for you.

• Just more bullshit - she is despised by so many supporters from sponsoring gareth every season to the constant arse licking of club officials !!!

• @emu80 said:
    Just more bullshit - she is despised by so many supporters from sponsoring gareth every season to the constant arse licking of club officials !!!

Seems like a really odd reason to dislike someone.

The club had spare tickets. Someone had to take them. Why not a person who devotes a lot of time to the club?

Or would it have made you happier if the seats had sat needlessly empty?

Peculiar little man.

• Can someone just ban this poisonous idiot already?

• You're a very small man living a very small life @emu80. However I do feel bad for you that you didn't receive any affection as a child, it's clearly had some very lasting effects.

• Although, now that I think about it, I'm definitely siding with your parents.

And consider this a final warning, if you don't stop being an insufferable prick I'll ban you again.

• @emu80 said:
    Cos she fucks everybody off its all over twitter and matt cecil trying to defend it !!! If we win get her away from it and let somebody else have a go

I’d wager that you fuck a hell lot a lot more people off.

• How has today come to this?

Disgraceful stuff.

• Ban who u like it wont stop me from making my point !!

• or u wanna ban me incase we lose so I cant say anything

• If it’s all over Twitter that proves it’s rubbish.

• edited July 2020

The Friday night we won one of the most important games in our history, did richemu @emu80 post support for the team, the manager or the club? Did he discuss the tactics or the game. No he went waaah waaah about someone in the Wycombe group in a selfie and wrote to the King of EFL asking him to bring down his might upon her. On the Monday he seemed to be amused when we were struggling LOL. I am assuming there is some sort of mental illness which causes someone to post sneering insults on the forum of a team he obviously hates just to get a pointless rise out of people, and leads to conducting a personal hate campaign against someone on the eve of the most important game in our history. It's grim stuff. It's nice to know he hopes 'we' win...

• Guys there is an ignore button......

• You don't need to ignore him now, he told me I could ban who I like so I did.

• @DevC said:
    Guys there is an ignore button......

Isn't that no-platforming? :wink:

• edited July 2020

He meant "whomever" of course.

• @emu80 said:
    Cos she fucks everybody off its all over twitter and matt cecil trying to defend it !!! If we win get her away from it and let somebody else have a go

Well, your statement is clearly not true, as everyone clearly on here isn't miffed with her. Still waiting for those statistics by the way?

• Excited, got my local pub putting the game on, just having a couple now before returning for the game.

Sadie is excited too, I'd love to take her to some great stadiums next year (if allowed). Whatever happens its been a great year and I'm proud to be a wanderer.