Skip to content

Comments

• Sainsbury's
    Sainsbury's
    We're the famous Wycombe Wanderers
    And we shop at Sainsbury's.

• Been to Wembley recently, so "attractions" of this limited this season.

Good chance to give the subs a go.

my team?
    Ingram: Jombati, Rowe, pierre, Sellers: Bloomfield, Kretch, O'Nien: Banton Holloway, Wood

• Lynch deserves to be given a game for this. He didn't let us down at the end of last season.

• I'd give Lynch a game. Presumably we don't have sufficient fit players to make enough changes to fall foul of the JPT selection rules

• We need to rest as many for the Mickey Mouse cup.

I would pick

Lynch

Kretzscmar. Jombati. Pierre. Sellars

O'nien Bloomfield McGinn Wood

Banton. Ugwu

Subs...no one on if possible.

• Looks like I'm in a minority, but I'd like to see a strong team beat Rovers and get to the next round.

They can have 11 days rest before the next game.

• @Len said:
    Looks like I'm in a minority, but I'd like to see a strong team beat Rovers and get to the next round.

They can have 11 days rest before the next game.

I kind of feel this way as I'm making the trip and 11 days is a long time, but failing that, and if it's deemed that the rest will help us in the league, then:

Ingram
    Rowe
    Jombati
    Pierre
    Sellers
    Bloomfield
    McGinn
    Kretschmar
    Wood (might actually be useful for him to have a game)
    Banton
    Holloway (as I think he would be the striker I would drop for the next league game, favouring two/three from Hayes, Thompson and Ugwu)

• Lynch deserves a start. I'd like to see Rowe and Pierre in the middle as this is a good match for them to build their partnership. If we play a strong back four we can maybe experiment with a passing midfield and see if that gives us a new dimension. So I'd play McGinn and Kretch in the middle, Banton and Sellers on the wing. And one more match for Ugwu and Holloway up front so they can show us that last Saturday was an abberation.

• Fair comment @aloysius.

• I hope that Wood starts tonight, vital for him to get game time now, as we're not playing again till the 17th.

• Agree with aloysius...AND Wycombe85...sellers first half...sammy wood second...

• wood sellers and banton all starting

• Is it on the chairboys player tonight ?

• yep should be

• Of all the fringe players, I would have liked Lynch to get a game tonight, maybe it would have been different if the Saturday game was still on, but it doesn't send a great message to him if we won't even start him in a game that many wouldn't be that upset to lose (even if some do have a problem with the Gas).

• So who bossed are midfield nonone. The Gas had a day at Alton Towers it was like a day out for them.

Bean was missed big time, sincerely hope we show some creativity as we are second best at moment. All good and well defending as a unit we need to do the same attacking wise as well.