Skip to content

Match day thread: Fleetwood (Second Leg)

Comments

• Bet365 also offering 14/1. Baffling.

• @glasshalffull said:
    Gracious me, if people are this nervous with a 4-1 lead just imagine what it will be like if we reach the final!

I'm all over the place. I haven't been able to do a jot of work!

• In all honesty, so am I.....it’s the anticipation that gets to you.

• @glasshalffull said:
    Gracious me, if people are this nervous with a 4-1 lead just imagine what it will be like if we reach the final!

I'd be all over the place! Can't even contemplate that at the moment

• They've had to fence off the fence at the Kassam...

• I was supposed to be writing all day today. I've managed about 40 words.

• I hear you doc...I am well behind today...and now the first game is on!!

• There's a group of Pompey fans watching from a stack of pallets on a flatbed truck behind the fence fence. No idea how much they can see, mind you...

• @chairboyscentral said:
    There's a group of Pompey fans watching from a stack of pallets on a flatbed truck behind the fence fence. No idea how much they can see, mind you...

Saw a few pics. Surely the club would stop any interlopers from even getting that close?

• I am with @Chris in that I am more nervous than I can remember. Perhaps because it would be so absolutely awful to lose from here

• Portsmouth on top so far.

Oxford without Mousinho seem a fair bit less hateful.

• 1-0 Harness for Porsmouth.

Not sure it was "against the run of play" that the commentator reckoned.

• Pompey look very good here, more direct threat than Oxford and it's telling.

• @chairboyscentral said:
    There's a group of Pompey fans watching from a stack of pallets on a flatbed truck behind the fence fence. No idea how much they can see, mind you...

Richiemu begins angry letter to the EFL: 'I believe someone not a director of the Wycombe trust was also there...'

• 1-1....

• Pompey dfender has had a shocker from the corner, almost pushes his goalie out of the way to score an own goal

• I believe Oxford are going to win this. Portsmouth seem snakebitten in the playoffs.

• Still can't decide who id rather us have to play, should we get to the final. Neither team look supreme.

• Skilfully done by Harrison. Smashed his own keeper and was strong in the own goal finish.

Had to dig out the old report to check it was him who got sent off against us at our place.

Portsmouth look pretty strong here despite the equaliser.

• Both teams look miles better than Wycombe.

• @Gerry47 said:
    Both teams look miles better than Wycombe.

No they don't.

• That's the spirit.

• @Gerry47 said:

We're not even playing yet, FFS.

• I think pompey will win it but a soul sapping extra time and pens would be nice.

• @Gerry47 said:

Oxford don't by any stretch of the imagination.

• @Wendoverman said:
    I think pompey will win it but a soul sapping extra time and pens would be nice.

We need a couple of scuffles and red cards.
    Big Lord Fauntelroy in midfield looks like he has some handbags about him, and Jamie Mackie is a fair old wind up merchant who could lure Burgess in I'm sure.

• Extra time and pens with some injuries and a few reds after a 22 man brawl would suit us......one can dream.

• @Ozzie_the_Relaxed said:
    Extra time and pens with some injuries and a few reds after a 22 man brawl would suit us......one can dream.

More the latter really, as they have a whole week to recover from any extra time.

• Terrible game of football ??

• @Gerry47 said:

Rubbish... What are you talking talking about?!!