Skip to content

Season tickets sold

2»

Comments

• I think it's a phenomenal take up

• Me too. If we beat Fleetwood it’s a strong bet they could sell out before Wembley. If we don’t then I’d still expect them to go before the season begins.

• Pretty good given the uncertainties, pricing etc. If we achieve the unthinkable, they're bound to go. If not, I still think they will.

• Very good take up. Especially bearBig in mind how many of last year’s total were freebies.

• We've got no idea when the games will even start, what division we will be in, wether we'd even be allowed in when they do and what our personal situations will be in a few months. There's a lot of love in the room today as they say but every single person who bought one did so to help out in my opinion and make sure we've got something to go back to. Awesome club, but you already knew that.

• I'm not the same local vintage as some but I know I will be remembering this squad and this management team with affection for a good long period. I think it's a vote of confidence, certainly as we look around at some of the other clubs, in our approach and ethos Not to mention the excellent season we were all enjoying. I really hope, though the jury is still out, that the new owners just become a long-term and much valued part of a fantastic journey. I know I'm very lucky work-wise at the moment and really feel for those in financial difficulty so I agree with @StrongestTeam that lots of people have done what little they could to help the club while they could and hopefully it won't be long before everyone else is out of their present difficulties and able to enjoy themselves at AP.

• An unusually serious post from you Mr Wendoverman, but a very good one nevertheless, the sentiments of which I fully concur with.

• @mooneyman said:
    An unusually serious post from you Mr Wendoverman, but a very good one nevertheless, the sentiments of which I fully concur with.

I am a very serious man I'll have you know. The rumour that I am a man of hidden shallows is false.

• Aach sure, you’re a grand garson @Wendoverman and noo mistake.

• Whoops - garsún.

• @micra said:
    Aach sure, you’re a grand garson @Wendoverman and noo mistake.

I've been called worse

• You sure it wasn’t woss @Wendoverman ?