Skip to content

Magnay Might Miss 6 Matches for Misconduct at Match

Comments

• Didn't he spit at some fans on his way off the pitch?

• BSEBSE
    edited October 2015

Wasn't aware of this myself but spitting on anyone is absolutely disgusting behaviour glad hes been banned.

• I always think they should be banned from the return fixture as part of their six games as it's no advantage to us if he misses six games for gobbing at a Chairboy...

• This coupled with the Bean incident at Morecambe must show that we must get under the skins of opponents. I know we are innocent on both accounts but other people will read more in to it.

• Good point Wendoverman but it might be to our advantage if he does play against us because if he is sufficiently cretinous to gob at a spectator (and he got sent off for a stupid lunge at Ryan Sellers, I think) then he's possibly brainless enough to get himself dismissed again.

• point taken Algernon. I think the managers tend to whip their team up before games with comments like Wilder's for example, Kimble, which means they and their fans moan about every incident. Our injury list is a pretty good sign of the treatment we get, and yet everything is a con.