Skip to content

Wycombe Wanderers App

I can’t open the App this morning. Anyone else having problems or is it my machine?

Comments

• Machine clogged up again!

• Yeah, desperate to get cut-out photo sorted but need a trial run with mrs micra taking the photo. She’s no David Bailey - not even a Bill Bailey. Who’s he when he’s at home?

• Come on all you viewers. Tell me yes or no! Or don’t you have/use the App?

• It works for me @micra

• Thanks @Lloyd2084. Think I’ve paid my subscription! It’s actually free, isn’t it?

• In the absence of any advice from the 60 odd people who have viewed my plea I am going to try re-installing the App.

• @micra app working fine for me on iPhone

• Subscription is for Phil’s commentary and certain highlights.

You can get the app for free and just watch the promotional free stuff.

I’ve just cancelled my subscription actually as we’ve had to review our outgoings. I had to actually email iFollow in the end as there was no easy way on their website or the app.

• @micra said:
    In the absence of any advice from the 60 odd people who have viewed my plea I am going to try re-installing the App.

See, you’re at IT pro already!

• @micra said:
    Yeah, desperate to get cut-out photo sorted but need a trial run with mrs micra taking the photo. She’s no David Bailey - not even a Bill Bailey. Who’s he when he’s at home?

There are a lot of Bill Baileys

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Bailey

• Thanks @Lloyd2084. It is a paid service and I’ve coughed up the £45 a season subscription for several years. I’d not been notified (subject to checking junk mail) that payment was due. I’ve emailed the iFollow people and will sort it out in due course. I’m sure there will be no problem sorting the cardboard cutout business via the appropriate link.

• I salute you young @micra as my phone is completely app-less. Thus I will demand Rob kills the planet to supply me with a plastic ST.

• As long as you’re not hapless @Wendoverman but disappointed that your cutout won’t be standing next to mine in the front row of the Beechdean. I just thought (a) my attendance next season might be virtual or in spirit only and (b) I wanted to confuse people with my luxuriant lockdown locks. Knowing mrs micra’s incompetence with a camera (sorry iPhone) I will probably be headless. Make a change from being legless. Limbs again.
    Oh, while I’m on, we had gone decades without buying crisps until lockdown but now buy 24 bag variety packs.

• The iFollow guys jumped the gun in disconnecting me. My Direct Debit payment is not due until 4 July. I mention this in case anyone else finds themselves in the same position. They responded very quickly to my email.

• @mooneyman said:

@micra said:
    Yeah, desperate to get cut-out photo sorted but need a trial run with mrs micra taking the photo. She’s no David Bailey - not even a Bill Bailey. Who’s he when he’s at home?

Also used to be a slurring landlord at the Brickies in Downley.

• @ChasHarps said:

@mooneyman said:

@micra said:

I think you will find that was Bob.

• @Fit2drop said:

@ChasHarps said:

@mooneyman said:

@micra said:

The Builder?

• Then there was Trevor. One of the most exciting batsmen to grace the game of Test cricket. Come on chaps, I think I can see what’s coming next!

• Trevor The Traction Engine?

• Not familiar with him @mooneyman. I had in mind William Gilbert.

• @micra said:
    Not familiar with him @mooneyman. I had in mind William Gilbert.

Is that the one who discovered that there are two magnetic poles?

• @Fit2drop said:

@ChasHarps said:

@mooneyman said:

@micra said:

You are correct, must have had to many Baileys !!

• @mooneyman said:

@micra said:
    Not familiar with him @mooneyman. I had in mind William Gilbert.

Is that the one who discovered that there are two magnetic poles?

No he’s the one who discovered that he was very good at protecting three 28” poles.

• Surname Grace. He really did grace the game of cricket. Apparently. Just before my time.

• Young Mr Grace of Are You Being Served fame?

• You’re getting close (but not Brian).

• Mornington Crescent.