Skip to content

Any chairboys who also like NFL fantasy...

If there’s any Chairboys fans that are not only interested in the English version of football, but also American football, I have an NFL Fantasy league with a few spare places.

Thought I’d go to my football family first to see if anyone wants to join.

If you’re interested, just drop me a quick line at [email protected]

Comments

• I'm a big 49ers fan but have never done NFL fantasy before. I vaguely know how it works, is it worth a crack as a complete rookie?

• Personally speaking, I've only been playing NFL fantasy for 2 seasons. I wasn't even much of an NFL fan in my first year and still made the playoffs (very much beginner's luck). So if you've already got a good knowledge from your 49ers background, then you'd be much better placed than I was in my first season. It's great fun either way and does bring an extra element of excitement to watching RedZone on a Sunday eve.

Also I think with your ability to analyse objectively (I'm a fan of the CC website), you'll be well suited to NFL fantasy, which is all about coming to your own conclusions of which players could thrive in certain situations, so there's a level of loose projection/forecasting involved.

In terms of time commitments, you can invest as much or as little as you want into it really. The minimum is just to put out a roster each week, and then the rest is up to you in terms of how much time you want to invest over and above that.

Let me know if you fancy it and I'll send you an invite to the league, would be a pleasure to have a fellow WWFC fan in there.

• Woops, turns out I have 2 gasroom accounts. To confirm, I'm still Jonny, haha.

• Yeah, I'll give it a whirl. It's drafted isn't it? Will email you!

• If you still have slots, I’d love to join. I’ll send you an email.