Skip to content

Season Ticket Renewal

Can anyone help? (apologies for length). As I haven't received any official email with a season ticket renewal link, apparently I cannot renew. The club info suggests that it could be possible that, if crowds are limited to (say) 1000, then the 1st 1000 season tickets renewed will be granted priority access to the game. I've no idea how many have renewed so far, but wonder if I could potentially be excluded from this "priority list" due to an admin error.
My son has though received the SMS from TicketCo; could I potentially use his link to renew mine, without screwing up his renewal? Thanks.

Comments

• I didn't receive an email @HomerLone but emailed the club and was advised to call. Did that and renewed easily. Also updated the five year put of date email the club had put against my record.
    This is despite receiving generic club emails as well as those from the Trust.

Yesterday the club saide they had sold around 600 tickets but don't get too distracted by the priority list. It's pure speculation on their part on what could happen. It appears its an effective marketing techniques. If you can't go the club have said you can get a refund

• Check your spam/junk folder, my ticketco Mail was hiding in there.

• @Ozzie_the_Relaxed said:
    Check your spam/junk folder, my ticketco Mail was hiding in there.

Already been through these, but thanks anyway.

• @Right_in_the_Middle said:
    I didn't receive an email @HomerLone but emailed the club and was advised to call. Did that and renewed easily. Also updated the five year put of date email the club had put against my record.

Yesterday the club saide they had sold around 600 tickets but don't get too distracted by the priority list. It's pure speculation on their part on what could happen. It appears its an effective marketing techniques. If you can't go the club have said you can get a refund

I also have received mails in the past from club, Trust and TicketCo at my current email address. I'll call the club tomorrow. Thanks.

• 500 renewing the first day caught me by surprise but clearly after that it has and will drop off massively so you'll most likely still get in that arbitrary first 1000.

However i can definitely see how itd be super annoying to pay and not get in!!

• @HomerLone said:

@Right_in_the_Middle said:
    I didn't receive an email @HomerLone but emailed the club and was advised to call. Did that and renewed easily. Also updated the five year put of date email the club had put against my record.

I also have received mails in the past from club, Trust and TicketCo at my current email address. I'll call the club tomorrow. Thanks.

Make sure ask them about the email address on this database. I think they used something from ages ago for season tickets as these had never been sold on this platform before. I'm not sure it works from the same data file as the other lists.

This, on its own, is odd as the Trust conducted a huge exercise to get correct email data ahead of the Couhig vote and surely by definition this list would have been season ticket holders in the Trust.

• Yes my reminder went to an old email address which was odd but now explained by above posts

• I had two emails sent to my email address, one for me and one for my son - who is 31. Each linked to a different ST renewal.
    Clearly they have migrated the data to TicketCo as best they can but it isn't perfect.
    Drop the club an email, don't call or emu80 will give you dogs abuse!

• Good advice I wouldn't want that!