Skip to content

New online club shop distinctly underwhelming...

...especially after hearing Matt Cecil and Pete Couhig talking it up. Wycombe t-shirt at £24 + postage. And the photo on the site is a creased white cotton t-shirt with the club badge just photoshopped on. A tacky wycombe cushion and various other bits of overpriced tat. Big shame but hoping for more.

Comments

• I must admit, I have been trying to buy the grey Polo shirt since December & it has never been in stock in my size. Really thought with the launch of the new club shop website this would have been at least available. Thinking that the lockdown is perhaps stalling stock levels?

• Wouldn't have thought the club shop was a priority during these troubled times.

• Just had alook and have to say it doesn't look that good. Overpriced too. £30 for a towel with a badge on it and £13 for a key ring stood out.

I managed to get my son who's 8 months old some Wycombe baby grows and pyjamas off Amazon for under £10 each. Prefer the club to get the money but they dont seem to cater for babies.

• Looks like they’re just shifting the old stock at the moment. I’d imagine it’ll improve over time.

• @arnos_grove said:
    Looks like they’re just shifting the old stock at the moment. I’d imagine it’ll improve over time.

Old stock at some pretty premium prices. Hopefully a single step on an ultimately successful journey but it's not the that exciting at the moment if they want fans to have cash left for season tickets

• Even a New York style T-Shirt that says 'I Love PPG' with a picture of a crying Oxford bull would be nice...

• @Shev said:
    Even a New York style T-Shirt that says 'I Love PPG' with a picture of a crying Oxford bull would be nice...

With one sleeve missing, so it was an eye catching 3 sided garment.
    Would sell like hot cakes !!

• @ChasHarps said:

@Shev said:
    Even a New York style T-Shirt that says 'I Love PPG' with a picture of a crying Oxford bull would be nice...

With one sleeve missing, so it was an eye catching 3 sided garment.
    Would sell like hot cakes !!

You’d never really own the shirt though and would face regular winding up orders over the unpaid vat on it.

• To be honest i'm not sure why we need two different websites for club merchandise anyway.

• The 'Bodger' t-shirt makes me cringe. I guess I should just accept that as the years slip by the term Bodger will more and more represent a daft looking mascot rather than a legendary lethal striker (or a wood craftsman).