Skip to content

Dark Side Vote: Which insufferable club is the most sufferable?

2»

Comments

• Plymouth for me also, now Adam's has left I dont mind them at all. Plus i know not that far away your in Cornwall, that's never a bad thing !

• The Gas for me as i live among the feckers in Somerset. The grief i got after they won at Adams park was bad and they thought they were safe and we were down my revenge was so sweet i took the piss for weeks.

• If you think Plymouth have ‘gotten over’ the Chairboys, think again.

I holidayed there last year and was having a great chat in the bar with the landlord and punters. When they prised out of me who I supported, things went very cold and there was a definite air of menace. Thankfully I had my young kids with me.

• @Malone said:
    When was the last time we had any sort of controversy in a game with Col U?
    Was it the FA cup in the late 90s?

Rivalries can certainly fade.

Gaz punched one into the back of the net in injury time back in 2010!

• @glasshalfempty said:

@Malone said:
    When was the last time we had any sort of controversy in a game with Col U?
    Was it the FA cup in the late 90s?

Rivalries can certainly fade.

Gaz punched one into the back of the net in injury time back in 2010!

That was an optical illusion!

• I still haven't forgotten how those carrot crunchers abused our keeper Lynch. Still can't abide them and celebrate their every misfortune.

• In order of least to most hated

Least - Plymouth (no Derek Adams now, and they do have some decent fans)
    Colchester (I'm too young!)
    Luton
    Oxford
    Most - Bristol Rovers

Would be MK if they were in it.

• Oxford most hated by a country mile.....
    Least would be colchester

• edited May 2020

It definitely looks as though Colchester and Plymouth are not as hated as the other three, who all had fairly similar scores.

So I would pose the question: who is our biggest rival? Can Colchester even lay claim to that, if they are not as hated as the others? Does ANYONE qualify as a true rival?

• Using the header of rivals, for me I guess it would be the PNL side that rent the State de Trois Cotes. Purely for their "entitlement" views and delusions of grandeur.

• Derek Adams may no longer be there, but presumably ArgylePhil is.

• Yes let's not revise history to put it all on Adams.

It's also about their booing of our injured keeper. The classless way they dealt with their playoff defeats, generally bitter fans and most of all that embarrassing song and shining lighters like they were at some Bon Jovi concert.

• Don’t forget Bastille.

• "Newcastle away, today." Those were the days...

• The PNL mathematical modellers are currently neck and neck with the Sainsbury’s horse punchers on 14.08%

• @Shev said:
    It definitely looks as though Colchester and Plymouth are not as hated as the other three, who all had fairly similar scores.

So I would pose the question: who is our biggest rival? Can Colchester even lay claim to that, if they are not as hated as the others? Does ANYONE qualify as a true rival?

Would suggest 76 voters from one site do not represent Wanderers fans!

• @LX1 said:

@Shev said:

Maybe not, but the question was asked of the Gasroom, so it is representative on here.

• @EwanHoosaami said:

@LX1 said:

@Shev said:

Maybe not, but the question was asked of the Gasroom, so it is representative on here.

I think it is disgraceful that a question on a football forum was asked and people on the football forum voted and we are expected to accept the result as some sort of measure of opinion. What is the world coming to?

• I think 75% of the forum members have to vote in favour of accepting the result for it to stand, but strangely if 50% vote in favour of a recount then the vote is scrapped.
    PPG, or weighted PPG if you live more than 20 miles from Adams Park, will be used in any tie-break.

• I believe you can only look down on other fans if you have been to Carlisle away. And regularly.

• We may not be all Wycombe fans, but I was under the distinct impression we are the cream of the crop. I had to jump though a lot of hoops to get a Gasroom passport!

• Peterborough making a late bid for inclusion in the most disliked cup? I suppose only thing they have left to try to win this season.