Skip to content

The You Choose Cup - FINAL!!!!: Brentford v Nottingham Forest

2»

Comments

• @shev Thanks again for doing the You Choose cup, it was a good distraction.

How about doing something similar but for Chairboys villains?

You could do either clubs, including some of the non league rivalries of previous years, or even particular players such as McDonut, McKenna, Ellison etc.

Maybe there aren’t enough candidates for such a big competiton, but I’m sure @ChasHarps can add a few clubs or players from way back when!

If you don’t fancy looking at the negative side, then how about a cup for post war WWFC managers, or a super cup of all our players of the season from the past 30 years or so?

• Hey @Lloyd2084 - cheers, and those are good ideas! I came along much more recently though, so I am probably not the right man for the job in terms of anything that requires going way back! If anyone else is willing to organize it, I am sure it would be fascinating, though!

• How about that Group of Death with all the clubs who were left out, as a bit of fun?

• That could be interesting! Would it be better to ask which club everyone hates the least? It might tell us more about the relative rankings than asking which one is hated the most.

• I wouldn't bother to include MK!

• Yes, don't know how you'd phrase the question, but a vote for the club you dislike the least would hopefully make it a more interesting and open contest (we all despise MK the most, right?).

• They shouldn't even be included.

They have no moral right to considered alongside proper football clubs

• Sounds good - I'll do it now!