Skip to content

RIP Martin North

Just seen that Martin passed away in the last day or so A victim of the virus. Martin a true Chairboy for many many years had been in poor health for some time but still managed to get to Adams Park when he could. Keep following the Blues from above Martin Our thoughts are with his family at this very sad time.

Comments

• Saw that yesterday... RIP

• I didn’t know him at all but he’s a face I recognise from a long time back. Very sad news.

• Had been a regular at Loakes Park and at away games for as long as I can remember. He worked in Tesco's for years, People often forget the dark days of the late 70's to mid 80's when we were down to 600- 800 for league games. But people like Martin stood by the club. RIP Martin a True Wanderers fan.

• Oh man, what an awful virus this is.

Like others I didn't know Martin but I recognise him from home and away games since I started going and it sounds like he'd been going for years before that.

Heartfelt sympathies to his friends and family, and I hope all other supporters are keeping safe and well during this dreadful time

RIP Martin

• Martin and I were among the hardy bunch in the 70 & 80 mentioned by the mighty Chas. We would always see each other in Tesco, he loved to talk about the Wanderers, a true gentleman I was a top fella. Stay safe fellow Chairboys.