Skip to content

Easyfundraising

While confined to home and doing as much shopping as I can tolerate online, it seemed a good time to promote the use of the Easy fundraising site, www.easyfundraising.org.uk, to make a contribution to The Trust whenever you buy stuff online.
If only takes a few minutes to set up an account and select the cause you want to support (doesn't have to be WWFC related).
It's a small way to add to the funds coming I to the Trust without it costing anything once set up, just access your online retailer via the Easyfundraising site.

Comments

• If you shop online, you can raise FREE donations for Wycombe Wanderers Trust. Over 4,000 shops and sites will donate to us when you use #easyfundraising to shop with them!

Please sign up and support us: https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/wycombewandererstrust/?utm_campaign=raise-more&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&utm_content=gs

• In my opinion, at the moment we should really be donating any spare cash to the NHS and other people protecting us from the virus.

• @mooneyman said:
    In my opinion, at the moment we should really be donating any spare cash to the NHS and other people protecting us from the virus.

Personally I'm supporting local businesses still trying to keep going by using new ideas to support local people. It can't all be single issue and the world will need to get back to normal at some point.

• @mooneyman said:
    In my opinion, at the moment we should really be donating any spare cash to the NHS and other people protecting us from the virus.

I agree with you and am personally donating to NHS and other good causes and charities where I can.

But given that more people now have to shop online, Easyfundraising pays us money at no extra cost to the buyer, so if you have to buy something online, then it's a free bonus for WW Trust, if done via this portal.

• @mooneyman I agree supporting the NHS staff and other critical workers is vital, along with continuing to make donations to the likes of The One Can Trust and Wycombe Homeless Connection. And, if funds allow, I'll keep supporting our local independent coffee shop by putting aside the money I would have spent there each week. That way I can still pay them for the coffee I didn't have when the lockdown is over.
    I'm saving my match day beer and crisp money, as well, to pay to the club when football eventually restarts.

Supporting businesses and charities in our area will be vital in getting our own local economy going after lockdown. But if I have to buy online, why not get a donation from each purchase paid to the Trust as well?

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • You can all go to YouTube and join in the daily P.E session with Joe Wicks. The more views he gets the more money YouTube gives him and 100% of that he is giving to the NHS, he’s raised £80,000 so far.
    Then you can order something healthy through easy fundraising and help the Trust.
    Help the NHS, yourself and the Blues in a half hour

• And let’s not forget to support the NHS properly going forwards by voting to pay an appropriate level of tax in the future. If we did that, we wouldn’t need charity bailouts to fund a life or death service.

• Would be good to know how/if the government will ring fence all this new money raised for the NHS. Governments have a history of rerouting money and let's be upfront about it, some of them MPs claim more in expenses than I earn in a year.

• I'm sure all MPS and MEPS are donating vast amounts of their pay to the NHS while they lounge about at home @EwanHoosaami :wink: