Skip to content

Hello from Mr 67 from the Frank Adams Stand

As we may not meet up again for some time just want to say hello to all my many friends at AP To Len and Linda from Stokenchurch who sit next to me Linda spoils me with sweets and half time tea from their flask. To the two lovely gents who sit in front of me. To Bob C who sits in front of them ( I used to work with Bob ). To the Preist family. To Bob , Jean , Steve and Dave C behind the goal. To Clive the 50/50 seller and the lovely ladies on the programme stand. Missing you all and many others but we'll be back to our Saturday routine hopefully sooner rather than later. Until then stay safe and answer this if you see this.

Comments

• Nice touch Peter - same to you. Look forward to sharing the lucky mints at a JJ corner in the not too distant future!

• Cheers Len you two take care

• @Mr67 said:
    As we may not meet up again for some time just want to say hello to all my many friends at AP To Len and Linda from Stokenchurch who sit next to me Linda spoils me with sweets and half time tea from their flask. To the two lovely gents who sit in front of me. To Bob C who sits in front of them ( I used to work with Bob ). To the Preist family. To Bob , Jean , Steve and Dave C behind the goal. To Clive the 50/50 seller and the lovely ladies on the programme stand. Missing you all and many others but we'll be back to our Saturday routine hopefully sooner rather than later. Until then stay safe and answer this if you see this.

I know what you mean, so many friends that I probably won't see for some time. Missing the matches all ready, Hope you all stay safe (Steve)

• All that was missing was the classic radio shout at the end "and anyone else that knows me."

• Obviously, as the terrace will know, being in the aged Beechdean I am especially concerned for all those around me :wink: Here's hoping everyone is keeping safe and we will be able to quietly mumble under our breath during games again in the near future.