Skip to content

Josh Parker, conspiracy theorist

Not sure if anyone here follows Josh Parker on Instagram but he seems to have shifted up a gear from his usual anti-vaxxer stuff to suggesting Coronavirus is a manufactured conspiracy to cover up a worldwide super-rich paedophile ring. Or something along those lines - it's hard to really follow his rather strange train of thought.

Someone linked to his posts on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10158010398021772&set=pcb.10158113572294464&type=3&theater

Comments

• This takes each-to-their-own to the limits of its boundaries.

Still, each to their own.

• Sounds like the rantings of a madman

• Looks like the next shelves to be emptied will be the Bacofoil, as the tin foil hat brigade are going into hyperdrive

• Wants to be careful posting allegations like that! The stuff law suits are made of!

• Good at football, not good at not being an idiot.

• Oh dear.... i have a cousin that's into conspiracy theories he comes out with sort of dribble

• This is a real shame as he came across so well in @bluntphil’s interview. His experiences abroad sounded awful and could have certainly encouraged anxiety or paranoia, so let’s think twice about piling on him if anyone is so inclined.

I’m not on Facebook, so can’t see the details but know a few otherwise sensible people who get attracted to this kind of stuff.

• Sadly the Facebook post appears to have been deleted but there's an hour-long rant still available on his Instagram account. I only listened for the first few mins, until he started talking about how aliens are real. I wasn't quite sure if he was claiming that Harvey Weinstein created coronavirus or Oprah Winfrey.

I hope he can get back out onto a training ground soon.

• So they created a worldwide virus to be a mask to take out loads of deviant celebs?

Also 1,000s of normal people, affecting millions, but mostly just to take out a few deviant celebs.

Amazing.

• @MindlessDrugHoover said:
    Not sure if anyone here follows Josh Parker on Instagram but he seems to have shifted up a gear from his usual anti-vaxxer stuff to suggesting Coronavirus is a manufactured conspiracy to cover up a worldwide super-rich paedophile ring. Or something along those lines - it's hard to really follow his rather strange train of thought.

Someone linked to his posts on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10158010398021772&set=pcb.10158113572294464&type=3&theater

I'm not sure Josh came up with this. It's been doing the rounds online.

• The bit about Epstein.
    Are they suggesting his suicide was faked, because he gave up other celebs, and he now lives secretly somewhere?

And Weinstein did similar, which is why he "Only" got a 23 year jail term, not 53?
    Bizarre stuff.

• Epstein being killed is a lot more believable than anti vaccination nonsense.

• If anyone is interested, this is all QAnon nonsense. The same "alt-right" arseholes who spread rumours about Hillary Clinton running a pedo ring from the basement of a pizza restaurant in Washington DC that ended up with some dickhead firing off an assault rifle in the restaurant.

Side note: it's the same group who popularised the term "snowflake" as a pejorative against anyone who gives a shit about real world things. I think we discussed that already here and you all thought I was insane for thinking words have power.

• I don't remember anyone suggesting you were insane. Is that your paranoia speaking?

• Oh Dear. A bit disappointing. He won't be wanting the vaccine when it is developed then?

• Cabin fever is going to get to all of us being couped up by Josh seems to have gone down with a particularly bad early case. He needs to concentrate on his Insta dance routines to distract that over active mind.

• It's a more interesting theory than Chinese people eating a pangolin I suppose, although I imagine Jeffery Epstein might not have been keen on the rest of his life moneyless and teenage girl less in a prison and 23 years is not exactly peanuts for old fatty rapist Weinstein, so not sure about the other stuff. People seem to think governments are incredibly competent with their unseen, wide-ranging, international conspiracies whilst in the open seemingly unable to find their arse with both hands and a torch.

• I remember the carpet fitter telling me in all seriousness that the moon landings were fake, and there is a giant underground alien base beneath Antarctica, he made a good job laying the Axminster though

• Weirdly enough the guy who cleaned our carpets a while back told me soya was impregnated with mood suppresents and 9/11 was a Mossad plot. What's in carpets that does that to someone's mind?

• My cousin told me a few weeks ago that Alex Ferguson's a mason and they control var.... im sure he would have liverpool walking away with title hmmm

• @bigred87 said:
    My cousin told me a few weeks ago that Alex Ferguson's a mason and they control var.... im sure he would have liverpool walking away with title hmmm

Oh but fergie has released this virus to then stop them in even more gutting style.obviously.

• A good one I heard was that the UK government is going to introduce mortgage moratorium but do absolutely nothing for renters, many of whom are living on the verge of homelessness already.

• Scratch that, that one turned out to be real.

• @drcongo said:
    A good one I heard was that the UK government is going to introduce mortgage moratorium but do absolutely nothing for renters, many of whom are living on the verge of homelessness already.

Are you surprised with the Tories ? I noticed Boris referring to us as society in today's speech, a far cry from the Grantham witch many moons ago, who stated there is no such thing as society at the height of her divisive reign.

• Johnson has just thrown the entire nighttime economy (pubs, gig venues, theatres, restaurants) under the plague cart to save the insurance industry.

• I rather suspect the insurance industry has covered itself anyway - it’s been widely reported that most policies won’t cover government shutdown.

• I'd be interested to hear the steps that people imagine they would have taken to protect the interests of every single person who is at risk of financial suffering because of this situation.

• Have a look at Denmark and Norway @HCblue

Norway are super prepared for this kind of thing because they had the foresight not to sell off their oil rights to their mates and have just been collecting the cash for decades.