Skip to content

The All Four Sides Game : Tranmere (h) Crowd speculation - Match 33 - Sat 22nd Feb 20

The link to the spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ebE9gh7wMRqogKOsG2fJ35QER7k6HlcugFf2ZeElK_w/edit?usp=sharing

12 games to go - not quite 3/4 of the way through the season - 3rd in the table - 4th time we play Tranmere this season and a chance to choose which of the 4 sides to watch from.

How many will be tempted.

Post your prediction - anyone can have a go.
The season long competition is still wide open. Up the Blues.

Just an idea, I would seriously pay an extra £5 to be able to change ends at half time. Ought to be possible with electronic ticketing...

I go 5250 with 305 from Tranmere.

Comments

• 5625 with 401 from Merseyside

• 5412, 301 rovers fans

• 5050 including 333 from the Wirral.

• 5125 with 347 from Birkenhead

• 5247 with 341 away

• @railwaysteve said:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ebE9gh7wMRqogKOsG2fJ35QER7k6HlcugFf2ZeElK_w/edit?usp=sharing

12 games to go - not quite 3/4 of the way through the season - 3rd in the table - 4th time we play Tranmere this season and a chance to choose which of the 4 sides to watch from.

Just an idea, I would seriously pay an extra £5 to be able to change ends at half time. Ought to be possible with electronic ticketing...

>

Should be possible to get a ticket in the Lords stand and then just go into the Terrace at HT, they don't check much...

5432 with 321

• Be careful. The lads might opt to kick towards the Valley End first half in order to play to the grandstand (all 100 of them) in the second.

• Dry, mild weather (and all up for this one, optimistically expecting revenge for the Cup travesty - ok, disappointment) so I’ll go for 5389 including 359 supporting Rovers.

• 5,018 with 360 Tranmere.

• @NorsQuarters said:

@railwaysteve said:

>

Should be possible to get a ticket in the Lords stand and then just go into the Terrace at HT, they don't check much...

5432 with 321

Excellent point. They don't check at all.

• 5301 with 418 travelling

• 5213 with 303 visitors

• 5110 (310 away)

• 5400 with 400 away

• 5019 with 441 bickering about what team to put out in the Cheshire Senior Cup.

• 5,468 including 372 away

• 4988 with 364, thanks!

• 4,876 with 432 away

• edited February 2020

Match Day Eve and 17 predictions in

Average for Total Crowd: 5230
    Average for Home crowd 4871
    Average for Away Crowd 359
    Away as predicted % 6.86%

We are saying just under 5000 Wycombe fans.

Thanks for the posts concerning changing ends - I am tempted to add one to the attendance, boost the coffers very marginally, and still pay less overall for the game than I did to go to hard up Ipswich. I have a season for the terrace, so it shouldn't be a problem changing ends at half time, or if we lost the toss and the masterplan was disrupted. Should be able to relive the joys of my youth changing ends at Loakes Park and hopefully see the greater proportion of the goals at close quarters.

Apologies to anyone who misses the correct attendance by one.

• So anyone could just wander in at half-time and enjoy a free 45 minutes of football?

• 5016 including 414 from across the Mersey.

• 5150 with 312 tranmere

• @chairboyscentral said:
    So anyone could just wander in at half-time and enjoy a free 45 minutes of football?

I’ve arrived very late at the Frank Adams on occasional mid week games. Just walked in through unmanned gates so the ST never left my wallet.

• @Manboobs . Oh good Lord, no wonder I've been so far out with these midweek crowd predictions of late!

I'll go 5871 including 460 Tranmere.

• I think people could wander in at half time at Adams Park as the gates are open. I’ve done it as a schoolboy at another ground when I had no money.

• 5555 with 408 Tranmere

• 4884 with 404

• 4932 with 290 Tranmere

• 5123 including 357 Tranmere.

• 5123 with 342 from the Wirral