Skip to content

Match day thread: Fleetwood

BSEBSE
edited February 2020 in Football

Comments

• Interesting...

• Ofoborh starting on the bench again, what does he have to get a start i really rate him?

• Strong looking bench!

• Having Pattison and Freeman together is a positive move.

How I would love Pattison or Parker to score their first goal for Wycombe tonight!

• @robin said:
    Ofoborh starting on the bench again, what does he have to get a start i really rate him?

Although it would be a very unusual term, perhaps we have to pay Bournemouth more if we play him. It seems incredible to me that without Thomson and Bloomfield he still can't even get a start.

• Parker must score!

• The ifollow lens has had a good cleanse and polish @drcongo.

• Allsop wtf?

• Great start! How is this still 0-0?? We may nick this one haha.

• @arnos_grove it has!

I hope that’s Sido and Rocky’s mistakes over and done with for this game.

• This has been pretty dreadful viewing so far. We just need to settle down.

• Just as I say that, we get the ball down and play and all of a sudden we look dangerous.

• we are getting massively overrun and so lucky not to be losing

• We need to keep the ball on the floor, as that freakishly tall centre back is going to win everything in the air, but looks like a poor man’s Luke Oliver when someone runs at him.

• edited February 2020

Worst officiating performance of the season. Even by this league's abysmal standards, this has been utterly disgraceful. Pure guesswork and general incompetence.

• We have most definitely been under the cosh for much of the first half but a super strike by Parker on the stroke of half time. Looked like ‘keeper got a touch but ref reckoned it struck the bar.

• Scrappy so far, McCarthy and Pattison the stands out for me. We really look short handed in the middle tho.
    Given we could have been 2 down in about a minute we can’t complain too much about getting to half time at 0-0.

The referee is atrocious.

• As predicted by a Gillingham fan @floyd .

• There's barely even been a big decision to make, which I actually think makes it worse.

• Freeman looks like he's playing left back most of the time. Ref is awful

• I don’t understand where Wheeler is supposed to be playing. He never seems to be where you’d expect him.

• Freeman was very much involved in the few slick moves early on in the half but may have been instructed to provide more defensive cover when we started to come under the cosh.

• edited February 2020

Looks like a constantly shifting 4-3-3/4-4-2 to me. I'd bring Ofoborh on for Pattison as we are losing the midfield battle and lacking steel there. Fred will get a runout, but it would be handy to be able to fully rest Bayo.

• I agree with that @chairboyscentral. Smyth probably third sub.

• @chairboyscentral said:
    Worst officiating performance of the season. Even by this league's abysmal standards, this has been utterly disgraceful. Pure guesswork and general incompetence.

That is some call. Yer man is in good company.

• A shot on target would be good.

• No sense on bringing Bayo on with this ref.

• This has probably been the most gutless performance I’ve seen from a Wycombe side. Truly awful.

• Seriously @Gary?