Skip to content

Cod Army on the move? : Fleetwood (h) Crowd speculation - Match 31 - Tues 11th Feb 20

2»

Comments

• 3652, with 81 in the away end.

• 3433 with 67 away

• A lot of chips are in. I hope its in the bag.

27 predictions so far:

We say:

Average for Total Crowd: 3709
    Average for Away Crowd 75

• 3953 with 100 from up north

• Has anyone seen or heard the official attendances figures? Nothing on any of my usual sources.

• Let’s call it 3678.

• A little less of that shithousery please @micra!

• @railwaysteve, I noted that they were just looking at rather than scanning tickets on entry. I suspect the lack of a figure means they don't actually have one.
    Someone will either have to guess or they are counting people on social media photos etc.

I suggest the actual number was just less than 3600 with a couple under 80 away fans.

• I have e-mailed the club to see if an official figure has been released or will be released.

No chance of a VAR debate on this one, I will see what the club says.

• Nice try @Twizz. Ignore @mooneyman!

• Most people do @micra.

• Steve, the figure now given as just 3286 (61 from Flletwood)

• edited February 2020

Thanks @DevC

Not the best of crowds for not the best of games.

Congratulations to @Alexo, winner of the week with a prediction of 3433 which was 147 away. Accurate predicting - especially as everyone else forecast more. A person who hasn't made many predictions recently, certainly makes that one count. @bookertease was also within 200.

Honourable mentions as follows for the away crowd forecasts as there were 6 who were within single digits and all of us were less than 50 from the correct attendance.

@Aok84 out by just 1 with a prediction of 62
    @NewburyWanderer out by just 3 with a prediction of 58
    @Glenatico out by just 3 with a prediction of 64
    @ForeverBlue out by just 4 with a prediction of 65
    @DJWYC out by just 5 with a prediction of 56
    @Alexo out by just 6 with a prediction of 67

That deserves to be a special honourable mention for @Aok84 for being only the one person out.

Will aim to do the update on the Thread of the Season Competition later today.

• @DevC said:
    3718 with 73 sons of Scotland (according to Rumours)

I finally “got” that yesterday evening @Dev.
    Quick, me!