Skip to content

Can you hear the Wycombe sing?

Well in the 2nd half on Tuesday when our boys needed lifting I started a few easy chants which nobody joined in with. Including the main body of 'singers' on the left side. Now where are those that ask 'can you hear the gasroom sing?'

Comments

• I think we all had a bad day at the office fans included but we will bounce back Saturday COYB

• A diplomatic and optimistic comment Morris.

When things aren't going well on the pitch this Gasroomer won't giv eup when the chips are down.

COYB!

• @LX1 Things were a bit flat on Tuesday but it could be that you lack the charisma necessary to get the crowd behind you. Have another go on Saturday and remember . . . Sing up gas room!

• 'Charisma'! Funniest post on this board so far

• @LX1 said:
    Well in the 2nd half on Tuesday when our boys needed lifting I started a few easy chants which nobody joined in with. Including the main body of 'singers' on the left side. Now where are those that ask 'can you hear the gasroom sing?'

Was that you starting the "Wander-ers" that one bloke joined in with?

• Yeah. Did a solo of 'We all follow the Wycombe' too. Only the second time i've ever sung solo at a football match

• @LX1 said:
    Yeah. Did a solo of 'We all follow the Wycombe' too. Only the second time i've ever sung solo at a football match

Were you the stocky chap with the hip flask?

• LX1. Commendable efforts. Try starting the all sing along " we all hate fucking hate Slough " tune. If no one joins in a solo would be brilliant!

• @LX1 said:
    'Charisma'! Funniest post on this board so far

Funny 'cause you don't have any or funny 'cause you don't know what it is? Either way, may be you should try a rousing chorus of "The Old Bucks Boys" - apparently a firm favourite of the old gasroom hardcore . . . go on . . . I dare you!