Skip to content

Programmes looking for a new home - all free.

We've gone all Marie Kondo and are decluttering in preparation for putting our house on the market. One thing that has to go is my stash of pristine home match programmes - about 130 going back to 06-07 though largely reflecting the seasons where I generally bought a programme and have 15+ (10-11, 11-12, 17-18, 18-19). There are some from all of the others from 06 up to the recent Blackpool game - and even our trip to Wembley v Sarfend. I am happy to pass them on to a good home, free, gratis, for nowt. I live in Risborough if anyone wants them and can pick them up, or I can do a hand-over before the Bristol Rovers game - though be warned, 130 programmes are quite heavy to carry! Anyway, if anyone wants them, please do give me a shout.

I had a similar clear out when we moved here in 2004 and got shot of all my 84-2004 ones - so I've none from that period available I'm afraid...and have no idea what happened in 2005!

Comments

• Hi Mark,

I'd be interested in taking these off your hands if you haven't already had any offers.

• You will be most welcome to them - message me off the forum and we can sort something out.

• Message sent.

• My curiosity knows few bounds. I am having difficulty disposing of a substantial number of programmes myself and I am all too aware that 100+ is definitely hernia territory! 130 weigh in at 47 lbs (or just over 21 kilos).

• Found another stash of about 30 GHE - will drop them off in Downley when passing.