Skip to content

The Opposition View: Peterborough

https://chairboyscentral.com/2020/01/20/the-opposition-view-peterborough-2/ No preview for this one, sorry! The fixture list has finally caught up with me...

Comments

• I have predicted another draw but I suspect that is wishful thinking as Fergie will not underestimate us and will want revenge for the 3-3!

• Haven't they lost one of their strikers recently? Also looking at the highlights from their game Saturday they looked a bit crap and got taken by Wimbledon. We can do this, 2-1 Wycombe.

COYB

• Looking at the chances they had, they should have won, but the goal was also a pretty poor one to concede - came from a low ball across the box from the right à la McCarthy ?

• Will certainly take a draw for this one.

Even with no Maddison they still have some real gamechangers up front.

And we're still struggling for goals a bit, so will need to rely on some early season keep it shut for the first half, and see if we can steal something on a set piece.

• They've scored once in their last six games, so I fear a bit of a hiding as they release all that pent up frustration.

• Maddison seems to be a bit of an odd situation.
    Out of contract in the summer, so Peterboro had to agree the fee with Bimingham and Charlton.
    But he can't agree terms at the moment. So must be asking some serious wad!

Either way, he won't play v us, so all good!