Skip to content

Rare Away Day

I've purchased a ticket for the team that should not be named at the ground that should not be visited (I know I am ashamed) but just checking with those who do more aways...do I take the fancy dan code to the shop at the weekend to get a paper ticket as per the destructions on the website or the collections booth?
(I will be arriving late, drunk with my flare and drums and sit where i like obviously...)

Comments

• You do know that every time an away fan buys a ticket, Pete Winkleman strangles a baby otter, don't you.

• Ah the MK fixture. Always a treat to read the same moans year in year out.

An underrated reason for getting promoted this season!

• The blue pod thing may or may not be open. If it is, your ticket may or may not be waiting for you. If not, you will need to go into the shop, which may or may not be dishing out tickets before the match (if busy, they may not do so until afterwards) and they may or may not have your ticket ready for collection; or, sometimes, you will be told to go to one of the ticket offices after the match instead of to the shop. It's a bit haphazard.

• You can normally collect from the club with your code thing (or really just your name) but if you don't get a chance to collect then they send them on to collect at the away stadium

• Thanks all. I'm filled with confidence. I promise to say 'You should not exist' to the spotty teen on the turnstile before taking up my limbs position.

• Awful thread

• @eric_plant said:
    Awful thread

They always are eric

• @Wendoverman said:
    Thanks all. I'm filled with confidence. I promise to say 'You should not exist' to the spotty teen on the turnstile before taking up my limbs position.

Bit harsh to tell a poor kid they shouldn't exist

• @chairboyscentral said:

@Wendoverman said:
    Thanks all. I'm filled with confidence. I promise to say 'You should not exist' to the spotty teen on the turnstile before taking up my limbs position.

Bit harsh to tell a poor kid they shouldn't exist

He needs a dose of reality...however harsh.

• What's frustrating me is that I need to buy 2 tickets for this match and can't seem to do that via the app. It seems to only want to let me to buy 1.

Any ideas anyone?

• @Twizz said:
    What's frustrating me is that I need to buy 2 tickets for this match and can't seem to do that via the app. It seems to only want to let me to buy 1.

Any ideas anyone?

The first dropdown/page is just to select collection or postage. The following screen is when you choose how many tickets.

• My mistake was in not selecting an option on the first page, either free collection or postage. How foolish of me.
    Having done that it did "unlock" the option to buy more than 1 ticket.
    Thanks @chairboyscentral and @OxfordBlue.

• To be fair...it took me a while to sort it out but I kept that quiet @Twizz