Skip to content

Last time we subbed a player off before 30 mins ?

In which the removed player wasnt injured ??

Comments

• More importantly is the longest time @chairboyscentral has gone without posting?

• Would have to check the timing of Rob Lee being subbed when 3-0 down to Macclesfield in that epic 5-4 game.
    That was definitely around 30mins

• @Right_in_the_Middle said:
    More importantly is the longest time @chairboyscentral has gone without posting?

He'll be back with the stats of it all on Monday I'm sure.

• Yep 25 mins for Rob Lee. Jan 2006

• Funnily enough, I thought the way Wyke bullied our centre halves was reminiscent of Jon Parkin that day

• @Right_in_the_Middle I'm trying to stay off here and Twitter just for a few days - it's mentally exhausting - but it's not gone too well, especially as I felt the need to defend players from muppets slagging them off them on Twitter (which I've decided isn't worth the aggro).

• Best not to bother @chairboyscentral Twitter is an idiot's playground. I've heard the Facebook is much more genteel...

• Football fans and social media was never going to be a match made in heaven.

• @chairboyscentral said:
    @Right_in_the_Middle I'm trying to stay off here and Twitter just for a few days - it's mentally exhausting - but it's not gone too well, especially as I felt the need to defend players from muppets slagging them off them on Twitter (which I've decided isn't worth the aggro).

My post was posted with some concern. You have been posting on here a heck of alot and getting involved in discussions you don't need to. Enjoy some time away and don't worry about the drones who've always been just under the surface during this amazing season.

• edited January 2020

Haha, I'm fine. Quite worrying that someone 'disappears' from an online forum for a day and it prompts concern - a sign of the times I guess!

• I think your absence is just more noticeable because of how often you post, and how noteworthy a lot of your posts are, @chairboyscentral. To me, you have added a lot of new perspective to this season, both with your website, and your posts on here. It's appreciated!

• Hear hear to that @Shev.

• Im actually an algorithm planted by North Korea on the gasroom to monitor high level discussions on cheerleading, limbs, drums, how bad wwfc are and crisps to learn how best to defeat the imperialist running dogs. That's why I'm always here. I quite like them @chairboyscentral opposition views though...

• Is “them” algorithm for “those”?

• @micra I hates them corrections