Skip to content

Analysis: Wycombe 1-1 Ipswich

2»

Comments

• @Onlooker said:

I agree his distribution was decent but this was even better for QPR’s third (58 secs in)

Holy shit, Eze's pass for the first! And Bright Osayi-Samuel looks like quite a player too.

• @eric_plant said:

@glasshalffull said:
    I agree with you, Chairboyscentral. There is so much snobbish nonsense talked about football ‘style’. When they introduce a column in the league table awarding extra points for style then I’ll take more notice. In the meantime I’ll enjoy watching us employing what these people call the ‘dark arts’ whilst we sit on top of the table.

Pretty much what everyone's been saying

Happy New year Alan

And to you, Eric and to all Gasroom posters including those I’ve crossed swords with!

• @drcongo said:

@Onlooker said:

I agree his distribution was decent but this was even better for QPR’s third (58 secs in)

Holy shit, Eze's pass for the first! And Bright Osayi-Samuel looks like quite a player too.

The pass for the second was filthy too. Imagine if we did that

• According to one of the Sky presenters, Nick Freeman had a fitness test at 1pm. He was also given a right buffeting by two or three Ipswich players close to our bench early in the first half so perhaps it isn’t so surprising if he was slightly below his best.

• Perhaps that was it. All in all the team played well and we were unlucky not to squeeze out the win. I do think we turned a corner in our form and can go on to great things this season. We should expect teams to treat us differently the second time around; to some extent bully our creative players to put them off their game will be a part of that I'm sure. Perhaps we should be looking for a creative tough guy to shore up the squad this month...