Skip to content

All In for a Win this time - Coventry (h) - Crowd? - Match 23 - Sun 29.12.19

2»

Comments

• 7324 with 1795

• 7139 sold as of 11 minutes ago. That’s an extra 7/800 since yesterday evening.

• That's a big crowd. I will be pleased to be out by more than a thousand.

• Been given as 7,533 but no away support given for some strange reason.

• Was busy yesterday, shame the quality of entertainment wasn't great. Would've been nice to put on a show to have some of the occasionals to come back for more....

• @Ozzie_the_Relaxed said:
    Was busy yesterday, shame the quality of entertainment wasn't great. Would've been nice to put on a show to have some of the occasionals to come back for more....

Yes - yesterday was a really big success in terms of the size of the crowd, a long way above most expectations.

Much of what could have gone wrong did go wrong. I hope Wednesday will be different.

To complete the day the closest prediction was by @WendoverSkyBlue who was within 33 and none of the 'home' forecasters were within 100. Congratulations to @WendoverSkyBlue, it was excellent predicting. I will look out for the prediction from you for the return fixture, and I guess others will too.
    Next closest were @Twizz - 104 away with 7637, and @Commoner - 121 away with 7654.
    Both those had significant moves on the 'Tour de Season' table.

Good luck for predicting next year's games.