Skip to content

Joe Jacobson

124»

Comments

• edited November 2019

@micra said:
    Nothing short of amazing. And you wouldn’t bet against him topping his previous best before Christmas. Perhaps at Oxford on 21st! But I’d settle for the Burton game.

Even at the point of striking the ball on Tuesday, I would have put a tenner on him doing it before December.

Damn the Ipswich keepers vertical arm keeping it out.

• I find it appalling that JJ is not getting hat-tricks from corners every game. Gareth get him back on the training ground...

• I think that if it is to be a "special season" for us, we should abandon the individual selection and vote for the entire team including backroom and management.

• I was going to express incredulity that anyone would give that a thumbs down until I remembered that @Wendoverman (apparently) always gives his own posts one.

He said “I find it appalling that JJ is not getting hat-tricks from corners every game. Gareth get him back on the training ground...”

JJ has never scored a hat-trick of corners of course. Not yet.

• @micra said:

JJ has never scored a hat-trick of corners of course. Not yet.

Which is why he needs to knuckle down @micra

• Great accolade for JJ but aren't fan votes a waste of time?

• @Right_in_the_Middle said:
    Great accolade for JJ but aren't fan votes a waste of time?

dammit...I'll never get that ten seconds back. :wink:

• Would be nice to recognise him for his defensive contributions, but I suppose they don't stand out as much as goals and assists. He's been bloody brilliant all-round and long may it continue.

• Yes, I find it odd that clean sheets aren't included in that graphic.