Skip to content

Thank you

edited November 2019 in Football

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who's read Chairboys Central so far, and for all your kind words on my previews, analysis and whatnot. I get most of my traffic through here, so you can consider yourselves bigger than Twitter! I'm using the next week or so to take a winter break of my own (so no post-Ipswich coverage, sorry), but I'll be thinking about what the 'next step' for the site is. But yes, thanks for your support and I'll do my best to keep the good content coming. The site has just had its most successful day and week in terms of views, and November could be the best month yet too.

Comments

• Good stuff @chairboyscentral and if you don't win the Wycombe seat and head off to Westminster, you'll be back to the football? Very wise.

• I mean, pretty much anyone can have a go at politics these days...

• Nice one. You've been a good addition to the site too with all the random tweets and content

• edited November 2019

Wow, apparently I can't even embed a link properly. Oh well, you know where to find me! @Malone Twitter is a gold mine for big club bitterness and entitlement.

• It's been a genuine pleasure to read your work so far this season, Tom. Thanks for the effort you put into it.

• @chairboyscentral said:
    Wow, apparently I can't even embed a link properly. Oh well, you know where to find me! @Malone Twitter is a gold mine for big club bitterness and entitlement.

Sure is, if their striker doesn't get trouble for his nonsense tweet yesterday I'll be amazed!

• Along with 'Ringing The Blues', an excellent addition to the Chairboys Universe.

Being a blogger myself, I know how long content takes to make, so appreciate the work even more.