Skip to content

Very attractive prices at Tranmere in the Cup

For our visit to Tranmere in the FA Cup on November 9th, prices for tickets bought in advance are very good:

Adults: £10
Seniors + 18-22 y.o.: £5
Under 18: £1

You can’t ask for better than that. Hopefully it will encourage a few more to go.

Regarding the League game on Nov 17th, has the club considered using maybe £1k or £2k of the TV revenue to subsidise coach travel for supporters to that game? Given the appalling inconvenience fans are having to put up with it would be a nice gesture? I’m sure OWWSA & WWISC would be glad to join in on that?

Comments

• @A_Worboys said:
    Regarding the League game on Nov 17th, has the club considered using maybe £1k or £2k of the TV revenue to subsidise coach travel for supporters to that game? Given the appalling inconvenience fans are having to put up with it would be a nice gesture? I’m sure OWWSA & WWISC would be glad to join in on that?

A good point. OWWSA will be running a coach to that game at a considerable financial loss. I wonder if @AlanCecil might be in a position raise this idea with decision makers at WWFC.

• Someone told me that the Prenton Park pitch isn't too good and with the forecast looking pretty poor for Saturday, does anyone have thoughts or information on the likelihood of a waterlogged pitch postponement?

• @Cyclops said:

A good point. OWWSA will be running a coach to that game at a considerable financial loss. I wonder if @AlanCecil might be in a position raise this idea with decision makers at WWFC.

Noted and raised. Will revert ASAP.

• @ValleyWanderer said:
    Someone told me that the Prenton Park pitch isn't too good and with the forecast looking pretty poor for Saturday, does anyone have thoughts or information on the likelihood of a waterlogged pitch postponement?

Tomorrow looks dry but sleet forecast for Sat!

• Got our tickets - tenner for mine plus a quid a kid softens the Ipswich blow

• You can get group save tickets for 3 or more people all the way from HWY to Liverpool
    for £45.85 each.
    leaving HWY at 08;34 you arrive in Liverpool at 12.09, changing in Brum.

• Or you could get the supporters coach for probably £20 cheaper to the door?

• @Malone £14.85 cheaper. What's the point of your post?

• @LX1
    The point? Is the point not trying to help people out with cheapest options? As Chas has done on the trains?

£14.85 cheaper using the non member price, £19.85 cheaper with the member price.
    And add in whatever it costs from Liverpool train station to the ground.

• I don't understand why you have phrased it as a question. Doesn't matter.