Skip to content

ifollow connectivity

Have just arrived in my hotel in Doha after 2 flights. I have ifollow primed and ready but am seeing a message saying that the match pass is not yet ready. Anyone know when before a game you can purchase and log on?

Comments

• Rats - is anyone else abroad able to connect? A response from some overseas regulars would be helpful. I can see that I can already purchase passes for Fulham and MK Dons but not for this game or Shrewsbury. What is going on?

• Hey @Thicketblue - I logon every week from the U.S. - are you using Chrome? I have had issues with IE in the past.

• Thanks Shev, yes I was using IE. I'll try a different browser.

• Good luck! I am stumped besides that thought.

• I had problems connecting using Safari. Eventually logged out, turned off iPad and rebooted. Worked for me.

• Thanks for the responses.

Unfortunately, I got exactly the same result having installed Chrome, so have given up and am listening to Phil instead. Shame, having missed the rugby due to flights, I was chuffed as nuts that the timing would work to allow me to watch the mighty Blues.

• Sorry to hear that @Thicketblue. I know how frustrating that can be, having spent the best part of an hour a couple of weeks ago trying to log in to iFollow to watch an evening game.

• Thanks for that Micra.

What is slightly galling is hearing Phil say that he has heard from someone called Paul, who is watching in Doha. Sod's law will mean that I will bump into this chap Paul, tomorrow!

• Small world!

• WWW = World Wide Wycombe!

• Sorry to hear you had problems with iFollow @Thicketblue. Sadly I can’t offer any help or guidance as I work for BBC and iFollow just use our commentary. It’s an EFL product so would suggest dropping them a line to see if they can help...

• TBF, once I left the safety of the apartment in Larnaca and ventured out at halftime to the airport, I lost it and never got it back on my Android phone. Refreshing the BBC app every two minutes on the local bus whilst periodically fist pumpingmust have made me look a bit odd to the locals? Then again, I guess I am!

• @EwanHoosaami said:
    TBF, once I left the safety of the apartment in Larnaca and ventured out at halftime to the airport, I lost it and never got it back on my Android phone. Refreshing the BBC app every two minutes on the local bus whilst periodically fist pumpingmust have made me look a bit odd to the locals? Then again, I guess I am!

Speaking as a local, I cannot bring myself to disagree.