Skip to content

Banner

Anyone have contacts or know where I can make a 5 (or so) metre long banner...?

"THIS IS OUR HOUSE"

With the new terrace rules meaning you can't stand at the front, I thought this would look beautiful draped across the front rails?

Comments

• @thecatwwfc said:

"THIS IS OUR HOUSE"

With the new terrace rules meaning you can't stand at the front, I thought this would look beautiful draped across the front rails?

The yellow isn't going to last more than a few weeks, people were just standing there last week anyway.

• @Username said:

@thecatwwfc said:

"THIS IS OUR HOUSE"

The yellow isn't going to last more than a few weeks, people were just standing there last week anyway.

Oh well. That last long! I thought that may be the case!

• @Username said:

@thecatwwfc said:

"THIS IS OUR HOUSE"

Happy to provide some of the finances with this one and hopefully get it ready for the next home game

• Great idea for a fantastic quote

• @thecatwwfc said:

@Username said:

@thecatwwfc said:

"THIS IS OUR HOUSE"

Oh well. That last long! I thought that may be the case!

There's a few "football flag" sites that I expect are a touch expensive, but I had a good service from footballflags.co.uk

• Great idea.
    Just wonder if the full Mango Man spirt might be better captured by.....
    “OUR HOUSE OUR RULES”

• Ok. My brother and I are going to look into it. If cost is feasible then I shall keep you posted.

• barmyflags.co.uk are best quality imho

• I love the quote ‘This is our house’ and the idea of a banner or even a sign in the players tunnel similar to the ‘This is Anfield’ sign. How about including the Wycombe crest and maybe even a discreet US flag to show our appreciation to the Couhigs?

• make sure is has a fire retardant tag.

• @glasshalffull said:
    I love the quote ‘This is our house’ and the idea of a banner or even a sign in the players tunnel similar to the ‘This is Anfield’ sign. How about including the Wycombe crest and maybe even a discreet US flag to show our appreciation to the Couhigs?

No thanks

• No thanks to the whole idea or just parts of it?

• All of it really but especially the American flag bit

• Well, aside from anything else, it rather seems to go against the "this is our house" ethos

• Will the Trust Board & creditors be celebrating Thanksgiving Day bigtime this November?

• @eric_plant said:
    Well, aside from anything else, it rather seems to go against the "this is our house" ethos

Fair point, it was just a passing thought.

• Looking forward to the superbowl all nighter though

• @eric_plant said:
    Looking forward to the superbowl all nighter though

This has to happen.

• I work in acrylic fabrication which involves sign making so would love to offer the club an "Anfield style" sign for the tunnel>

@glasshalffull said:

I love the quote ‘This is our house’ and the idea of a banner or even a sign in the players tunnel similar to the ‘This is Anfield’ sign. How about including the Wycombe crest and maybe even a discreet US flag to show our appreciation to the Couhigs?

• People do seem to need to calm down a bit. It was a nice quote from a very good player who has played a few games for us. I love the guy, but chill out yeah?

• It’s a harmless idea and so many clubs parade banners with similar slogans that I genuinely don’t see why anyone needs to ‘calm down a bit’. What’s the problem?

• @thecatwwfc said:
    Ok. My brother and I are going to look into it. If cost is feasible then I shall keep you posted.

Happy to pitch in. Keep me updated

• @YorkExile said:
    People do seem to need to calm down a bit. It was a nice quote from a very good player who has played a few games for us. I love the guy, but chill out yeah?

Sunderland fans will certainly not forget our gladhanding, taunting their crowd celebrating in front of them, and even our own twitter account mocking them sucking up to Newcastle about Arrons.

Now that stuff might come back to bite us!

• @glasshalffull said:
    It’s a harmless idea and so many clubs parade banners with similar slogans that I genuinely don’t see why anyone needs to ‘calm down a bit’. What’s the problem?

There's no problem as such, it's just that the banners to which you refer usually reference genuinely historic moments in a club's history. Much as I love Darius and everything about what he did that day, I'm not sure making a banner to immortalise it is justified. Just my view!

• Some become legends over years, some reach it sooner

He's a Wycombe legend already, and "you're in our house, respect us" has already gone down in history

• Fair enough, I respect your point of view.

• I like the ideas, personally, don't have a problem with a small amount of space for the USA flag as it may well help promote the club state side. After all, Rob Cohig is trying to get us world wide recognition!

• I remember when Malcolm Glazer took a controlling interest in Manchester United, away fans used to take USA flags to Old Trafford to wind up the home support