Skip to content

Bucks Council new logo

Good to see that the newly formed council logo is Blue, not light or dark but Blue never the less.
As the Wanderers have been the sporting beacon for Buckinghamshire in the last 130 years, what better
time than now, with the impending new investment and the high flying team, to really market and promote
the club, as the proud team for Bucks residents.

Comments

• I agree Chas. We deserve more support from our local authority considering the amount of local and national publicity the club brings the town on tv, radio and in newspapers, magazines etc. Just think what it would cost them to buy that kind of publicity and it’s all positive.

• Yes @ChasHarps and @glasshalffull. Also, under Couhig control I feel that the club will make a lot more of that publicity than we have previously.

• And now we are united...surely we can start trying to nick Aylesbury fans???

• I’m having a bad day. I honestly don’t understand that comment @Wendoverman.

• @micra said:
    I’m having a bad day. I honestly don’t understand that comment @Wendoverman.

Now we have a unitary authority may I suggest that we as the major association football team in the area should widen our advertising towards encouraging fans starved of a local professional team in Aylesbury to attend Adams Park. Something which, I feel, has not been in evidence in the past.

• @Wendoverman said:
    And now we are united...surely we can start trying to nick Aylesbury fans???

I’ve got a couple of spare seats in my fiesta and could pick them up on the way down

• @BuckinghamBlue said:

@Wendoverman said:
    And now we are united...surely we can start trying to nick Aylesbury fans???

I’ve got a couple of spare seats in my fiesta and could pick them up on the way down

I'll remember that when mine is in the shop @BuckinghamBlue :smile:

• I’ve seen a Franchise bus on more than one occasion taking plastics from Aylesbury to MK

• Thanks for the elucidation @Wendoverman. I couldn’t see what relevance renaming the club Wycombe United had to nabbing unsuspecting burghers from the streets of Aylesbury.

• Wycombe Wildcats shurely??? Go wildcats!!!

• Swan's can be pretty aggressive. Go Swan's - break those chains!! ??