Phillips
    Jacobson

Thompson
    Gape
    Freeman

Wheeler
    Akinfenwa
    Kashket

Surprised to see Wheeler and Bayo start - Blackpool's strength in the air a factor, I guess.

• Bayo is certainly a surprise. He looked like he'd need a rest after Saturday! [

Always pleased to see Kashket start, yet always disappointed not to see Arrons start!

Phillips clearly ahead of Sido at the moment then too.

• Kashket is not as good on the left hand side as he is on the right. However, the twitter feed pit Kashket before Wheelers name so who knows?

• Subs are: Yates, Jombati, Pattison, Bloomfield, Aarons, Parker, Ofoborh

• edited October 2019

I would have thought Wheeler on the right as he'll track back more intently and cover for Grimmer - but Kashket is no slouch in that respect. I'm trying to think who played on what side against Lincoln, when they shut down their wide threat.

• @chairboyscentral said:
    I would have thought Wheeler on the right as he'll track back more intently and cover for Grimmer - but Kashket is no slouch in that respect. I'm trying to think who played on what side against Lincoln, when they shut down their wide threat.

It was Wheeler on the right and Kashket on the left.

• If we go strictly by the club's Tweet, Bayo is on the left...

• @chairboyscentral said:
    If we go strictly by the club's Tweet, Bayo is on the left...

Oh dear...

But at the same time it could mean Akinfenwa is higher up then the wingers?

• @thedieharder said:

@chairboyscentral said:
    If we go strictly by the club's Tweet, Bayo is on the left...

Oh dear...

But at the same time it could mean Akinfenwa is higher up then the wingers?

More of a 4-5-1? Maybe. Tbh, I've given up trying to figure line-ups out before seeing them on the pitch!

• Anyone still got a blank screen on Ifolllow? Wondered if just me.. COYB

• @WidmerWanderer said:
    Anyone still got a blank screen on Ifolllow? Wondered if just me.. COYB

Just about to log in but have had that before up until 5ish mins before kick-off.

• Anyone getting a picture yet?

• Got it working after a few refreshes.

• edited October 2019

Yep - game up.

An incredibly empty stand opposite the camera stand - about 150 Wycombe fans in a massive stand! Wonder why they're not in one end?

• Still no.. Asking for help but getting nowhere..

• @WidmerWanderer said:
    Still no.. Asking for help but getting nowhere..

IT special , log out and back in?

Last game, for that lower leaguecup, first 5mins I had distortion on my screen.

• From looking at the screen its Wheeler on the right and Kashket on the left

• My iFollow is working but keeps cutting out with a message saying “invalid parameter”.

Ten pounds.

• We're top of the league, top of the league

Kashket

• @drcongo wouldn't bother emailing them either... I emailed twice about issues with the Accrington game and never got a reply

• Good half that. Boys are playing well.

• Are you chaps having problems on tablets/phones rather than laptops?

• Nor pretty but so far so good! ? WE'RE ON OUR WAY... ?

• edited October 2019

Had to try one desktop PC and two laptops before ifollow finally gave me a picture. It ain't a reliable service.

• @bluntphil mentioned 300 Wycombe fans. They’re certainly making a lot more noise than the home fans. Wheeler and Kashket very much right and left respectively although Kashket was on the right post when he somehow magically flicked it past the ‘keeper who was right on top of him.

• Solid point in the end, shame after a great start.

Big Phil mentioning Blackpool didn't have a game at the weekend is a key element though.

Hopefully the other wing boys are close to a bench return at least, but look forward to Rotherham now.

• Nothing fancy, but quite a tidy performance and an away point at what looked like a pretty decent side. I’m ok with that.

• A draw was fair, but feels slightly disappointing given our good form and superior first half showing. We seemed to be winning every header, every second ball, every 50/50. I know it's been said 100 times, but Wheeler really is great in the air, although overall he had a frustrating night and wasn't getting anything out of the referee. Typical Bayo/Kashket combo for the goal.

Blackpool came right back into it in the second, but their goal felt a bit avoidable. Got a bit scrappy after that and our touch let us down a bit in the final third. I'm not sure either keeper had a save to make for the rest of the game, which was played a fairly frenetic pace and saw plenty of full-bloodied challenges without ever becoming particularly niggly.

• He made a run across to Baylor's flick on. Seems strange to be ticked off not to go top; just shows how far we've come I suppose.Even game by the sounds of it, good point away? Keeps us ticking over an away draw is not to be sniffed at. That said for all the pressure we had was it two points dropped?