Skip to content

Adebayo Akinfenwa 150 not out

2»

Comments

• @micra. You can connect iPhone to tv via an Apple TV box or Chromecast but not sure if ifollow supports “casting”

• Thanks for that @carrickblue. Think I’ll stick to the PC although it was midway through the first half before I got it sorted.
    Awful game!

• If you have an Apple TV you can AirPlay to that from an iPhone. If not, it might be possible to send the picture to a Google Cast compatible thing.

• @drcongo said:
    If you have an Apple TV you can AirPlay to that from an iPhone. If not, it might be possible to send the picture to a Google Cast compatible thing.

Where’s the option to do that? The usual airplay symbol doesn’t appear for me on the ifollow video app.

• Just spent a small fortune on a Ruark audio unit so I fear the Apple TV may have to wait until next season. Oh, hold on........

• iFollow doesn't let you cast Micra, if I want to watch it on TV I normally use a cable from my laptop to TV

• I’ve only done it from my iPad, but I just pull down control centre, tap the AirPlay indicator and then tap my Apple TV in the list. It used to be the case that this would only stream the audio but it works with the picture too these days.

• Bayo's scoring record, as those statistics show, is very good. 1 in 3 over a sustained period is excellent, plus he adds so much in terms of hold up play, defending at corners etc. One of our best ever signings.

• Thanks guys for the information re watching iFollow on TV. Sounds like I’ll have to get some cable to connect my iPhone or PC to it.

• @drcongo wonder if my iPad is too old. Both it and iPhone only broadcast sound through the Apple TV.

• @arnos_grove said:
    @drcongo wonder if my iPad is too old. Both it and iPhone only broadcast sound through the Apple TV.

Sorry, being a spud. Was pressing screen mirroring as opposed to AirPlay. Works on both iPad and iPhone. Nice work @drcongo

• Ah, good news. It is stupidly hidden.