16 Aaron Amadi-Holloway
17 Max Kretzschmar
18 Danny Rowe
19 Michael Harriman
20 Luke O'Nien
21 Alex Lynch
42 Gareth Ainsworth

Comments

• I imagine Sellers will make a great back up stopper.

• I have no intention of turning this into some pros and cons debate, but I thought #14 was supposed to be retired?

• What does that tell us? Well it says that maybe someone in the club is a bit OCD. I like that. It tells us that we are not allowing players to be ego led when it comes to their numbers ('I wanna be David Beckham, NO I WANT TO BE DAVID BECKHAM' etc). It gives us little clues for the starting line up (or does it). It has buggered up at least one Twitter name.

• edited July 2015

Sorry, android re-numbered, should be:

1 Matt Ingram
    2 Sido Jombati
    3 Joe Jacobson
    5 Anthony Stewart
    6 Aaron Pierre
    7 Garry Thompson
    8 Marcus Bean
    9 Paul Hayes
    10 Matt Bloomfield
    11 Sam Wood
    12 Jason Banton
    13 Barry Richardson
    15 Ryan Sellers
    16 Aaron Amadi-Holloway
    17 Max Kretzschmar
    18 Danny Rowe
    19 Michael Harriman
    20 Luke O'Nien
    21 Alex Lynch
    42 Gareth Ainsworth

• Interesting no number 4....

• edited July 2015

WWFC Twitter say there's no-one in the works but it won't be spare all season. No Hogan number either, which means he either gets the 4, the 22+ or he's gone.

• @niebieski i think he always likes to have number 31, so he would go for that one

• @eimajcameron said:
    niebieski i think he always likes to have number 31, so he would go for that one

Hopefully Hogan has made his bed, missed all of preseason, which is valuable time to sync with new arrivals and look at formations etc. Surely there is a time limit on contract offers?

• Didn't he play for Morecambe at the weekend?

• I doubt Hogan even know's where Morecambe is !!

• edited July 2015

The Friday match against Bury didn't have him listed. Peter Murphy scored their equaliser in the match, you can login with your Blues Player account on their site and watch his post match interview. I don't know if this is a full time login, or just off season. Could be interesting to see other teams match highlights of our matches.

Only Bury had a trialist listed.

• I can confirm you can login to and use ANY player site all through the season. It's quite useful.

• New squad number 16 http://m.bucksfreepress.co.uk/sport/13508908.Amadi_Holloway_needs_to__grab_the_bull_by_the_horns_/ Would be fitting if he can hit 16 goals, Hollz is more than capable, providing he adds some selfishness to his game.